lons

UDFA
Reaction score
First, stop with the run-on sentences. You are trying to say five things in one breath and it comes out like you are mumbling. Otherwise, when have I said everything was fine? When have I said not to talk about the debt? My only point has been that politicians are too busy counting votes to actually get out there and work on fixing this thing. Everyone wants to throw out buzz words but no one is willing to compromise on a solution. I linked you to the page talking about the health of social security and medicare and how they are still being paid for by payroll taxes, which must come off the books if you abolish the two systems.

Secondly, did you actually read what dbair wrote? He put "virtually" 100% of the blame on "failed democratic sponsored initiatives." In other words, it is his belief that our economy would be tip-top if democrats didn't screw everything up. That is nothing more than Faux News propaganda.

Yup attack my grammar when you have nothing to say, but sound bites. And I've made it more than clear in my response this goes across both sides of the isle. But when one side say, "OK, we have a mandate from our contingents" and they want this and start to working toward that goal and are hit over the head by the, well you did it too!! Nothing will change.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
The rich won't create 1 more job then they have to to maximize profit.

I also like the Idea that well spend so much on defense but won't spend that on health insurance which would save more lives. You poor dummies are going to have to choose between health care, a car, or shelter.

1 Job that they create is a whole lot better than 1 job that the government creates. How do you not see that taking tax payer money and creating a job completely from that tax base then taxing that to create another job only leads to a lot of unemployed peeps?

And I wasn't having to choose between any of them prior to Obamacare, because my job and all the jobs I've had offered medical. Obamacare care about, because folks that live off the dole couldn't afford their medical operations which was stupid to begin with, because that cost was already absorbed by the insurance rates of folks that do have insurance.

Now... EVERYONE has to pay the same amount and watch folks on welfare that have nothing better to do run to the ER room every time they have a cough. Look at TN and MA to see how the rates have skyrocketed in those states. Sure folks are healthier, but at the expense of everyone else that already was gonna have insurance to begin with, but now at a much larger rate.

Make that nationwide and it is gonna get all hibbidy jibbity up in here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why is paying tax money ok for everything except health care? Firemen? Save lives. Cops? Protect and serve. #1 military budget by a mile? Protect our country.

Health care for the poor? Fuck off you moocher.

If it was already implemented it would make more sense.

I love how we are so in debt and the 1 group that can afford to shoulder the burden shouldnt.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Everyone who can needs to pay their fair share.

This I can agree with. The problem is figuring out what's fair.

Take a guy like 63Echo. He's working towards something. He gets a nice bump financially and see very little. How is that fair? Where's the reward for him in all of it? Why even try and climb the ladder if you're going to be in the same spot when you look down?

Someone should find out what fair is and straighten this shit out.

Reaction score
Take a guy like 63Echo. He's working towards something. He gets a nice bump financially and see very little. How is that fair? Where's the reward for him in all of it? Why even try and climb the ladder if you're going to be in the same spot when you look down?

Not being one of these assholes having to choose between Teds MacNChees. or Chef Moyardee at the foodbank

Last edited:

Cythim

Reaction score
Yup attack my grammar when you have nothing to say, but sound bites. And I've made it more than clear in my response this goes across both sides of the isle. But when one side say, "OK, we have a mandate from our contingents" and they want this and start to working toward that goal and are hit over the head by the, well you did it too!! Nothing will change.

I'm not attacking your grammar, I am telling you I cannot understand what you say when you talk like a high school kid who wants to prove to the world he knows everything. If you want to be taken seriously then you should try to be clear and concise with your points.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not being one of these assholes having to choose between Teds MacNChees. or Chef Moyardee at the foodbank

Wut?

Are you saying he should be happy that he's not standing in a soup line, or wut are you saying?

Cythim

Reaction score
Sorry, I read your post as if the bolded words weren't there.

I think EVERYONE should pay the same percentage.

I think there are certain limits that we should set into place. I think the first X amount of income should be nontaxable (X being some value that provides the necessities) and anyone who makes below that amount would obviously be exempt. I can't ask families below the poverty level to contribute the same percent that I do.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think there are certain limits that we should set into place. I think the first X amount of income should be nontaxable (X being some value that provides the necessities) and anyone who makes below that amount would obviously be exempt. I can't ask families below the poverty level to contribute the same percent that I do.

That would be acceptable, imo.

Draw the line at poverty and go from there. Same percentage all the way across the board. You make $50k or $500k, doesn't matter, you pay the same percentage.

Reaction score
The more money you make, the less of it you see.

I'll be honest, I have no idea if we are agreeing on this or not.

Youre still keeping a percentage or else why would everyone be fighting tooth and nail to leapfrog eachother?

You can say there should be a flat-tax for everyone but that is just a broken system. I dont think the American dream is to put in your 9 to 5 and you still cant afford more than 2 of: shelter, food, insurance, car, gas.

Tax up the the highest bracket. If they dont like it they can geeeeet owwwwt.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Youre still keeping a percentage or else why would everyone be fighting tooth and nail to leapfrog eachother?

You can say there should be a flat-tax for everyone but that is just a broken system. I dont think the American dream is to put in your 9 to 5 and you still cant afford more than 2 of: shelter, food, insurance, car, gas.

Tax up the the highest bracket. If they dont like it they can geeeeet owwwwt.

I see what you're saying. We don't agree.

You can't do that. You can't just say F you rich guys, you pay it. Why would it be okay to punish their success?

I mean, you can say they make too much money, but what is too much money? Why not have everyone do their part instead of putting it on someone else? The mega rich provide jobs, help million upon millions of people live good lives(I understand that's the way they make money), and now we're going to tell them to F off and pay more taxes cause we don't wanna?

I don't know about that.

Reaction score
So we cant cut programs that feed the poor.

We cant raise the taxes on the super-rich.

We cant cut the defense budget.

The answer is Joe Jerkoff working minimum-wage needs to pick it up? Really?

Reaction score
The bankers also fucked us over, kicked people out of their houses, then took more of our money and gave themselves nice team building vacations to boost the morale of their "top employees".

Well if they were good enough to get us in this mess then they must be well compensated. Wheres their motivation?

Cythim

Reaction score
The bankers also fucked us over, kicked people out of their houses, then took more of our money and gave themselves nice team building vacations to boost the morale of their "top employees".

Well if they were good enough to get us in this mess then they must be well compensated. Wheres their motivation?

Those people shouldn't have bought houses on terms they could not afford. The consumer takes blame for this as well.

As for "our money", why should the little people have any entitlement to it if they did nothing to earn it? Why should they even get a vote if they do not contribute? If Bill Gates must foot the bill he should get the power as well.

Reaction score
Those people shouldn't have bought houses on terms they could not afford. The consumer takes blame for this as well.

No.

As for "our money", why should the little people have any entitlement to it if they did nothing to earn it? Why should they even get a vote if they do not contribute? If Bill Gates must foot the bill he should get the power as well.

That doesnt make any sense whatsoever. The little guy, who does pay taxes, doesnt have a right to know who is stealing billions of dollars? He doesnt get to say whether or not the county is going to get further and further into debt, which affects him greatly? This shit affects all of us and our grandkids. Its not monopoly money.

Top Bottom