cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Their mascot is a fucking dolphin. It's BEEN gay for a long ass time.
mascot.jpg

Reaction score
I know a guy who is good friends with a guy who saved a baby dolphin off the coast of South Carolina. Umbillical cord was still attached.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know a guy who is good friends with a guy who saved a baby dolphin off the coast of South Carolina. Umbillical cord was still attached.

Dolphins don't have umbilical cords, but OK.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
it should be an empty seat in there stadium.

that would be a fitting logo.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Don't get it...

The dolphins and marlins for that matter have a hard time selling tickets. Stadiums are always empty.

The marlins are doing a buy get one free on tickets this season and they still can not sell them.

The dolphins have had this problem for a long time.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Phins should have completely redesigned their look like the Bucs did a decade or so ago. Who the hell's intimidated by a dolphin?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
But the Bucs were a joke at that point, where the Fins are still one of the more storied franchises in the league, even if it's been a long time since they did anything.

I dunno, I just don't think every logo has to be so super serious and intimidating looking anyway. It's just a logo. Put some better talent and coaching on the field and the old logo will be just fine.

Reaction score
Plus noone travels to Miami expecting to play actual dolphins so they don't need to be intimidating.

If stuff like that mattered, the Vikings would never lose to the Packers. ~cue the fudge packer joke~

Reaction score
I dunno, I just don't think every logo has to be so super serious and intimidating looking anyway.

Then again, I guess we should be happy that Goodell hasn't instituted anti-intimidating logo rules. :)

(Given how the game is being softened up, can Sesame Street inspired logos be far behind?)

Top Bottom