dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lets relive the highway robbery.

[video]http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2015/01/06/cinematographers-look-detroit-game[/video]

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Do teams do shit like this all the time? Talking about the icebowl II shirts and how they're billing it as such?

Seems WWE-ish.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm going to this game and I'm not sure why...it's going to be so fucking cold. I'm going to be miserable

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm going to this game and I'm not sure why...it's going to be so fucking cold. I'm going to be miserable
Not if Da Boyz stomp dat ass you won't.

I went to a Dallas/Green Bay game in Milwaukee County Stadium back in Octboer 91. Myself and a friend were WAYYYY up in the nosebleed section with a bunch of cheeseheads. When the final seconds were ticking down and we had the 20-17 win in hand, my friend stood up and turned around towards the cheeseheads we'd been bantering with all game and yelled, "Packer backers, meet the Packer whackers!"

A group of them took us out drinking and eating after that, a great time was had by all.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Seems like nowadays if you trash talk at a football game you get stabbed. Fuck that.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Do teams do shit like this all the time? Talking about the icebowl II shirts and how they're billing it as such?

Seems WWE-ish.

I think the whole "ice bowl 2" shit is kinda corny and desperate.

It's gonna be what 20 degrees on game day? Yea that's cold as fuck but that's not -13 degrees (-48 with windchill) the real ice bowl type cold as fuck.

Plus that was for the NFL championship at the time.. This is the divisional round of the playoffs. The significance of that game just adds to it. (Rematch of the NFL championship from the previous year, the winner takes on the AFL champion, the rivalry, the overall greatness of the game, etc.)

Idk to me it's kinda insulting to the real ice bowl. I get why the media is hyping it but to real football fans this shit isn't Ice Bowl 2. Dip into the negative degrees then we'll talk.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Seems like nowadays if you trash talk at a football game you get stabbed. Fuck that.
I talk mad shit to opposing fans all the time, but you could be an opposing fan and stab a Cowboy fan at the stadium, and nobody would do anything.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think the whole "ice bowl 2" shit is kinda corny and desperate.

It's gonna be what 20 degrees on game day? Yea that's cold as fuck but that's not -13 degrees (-48 with windchill) the real ice bowl type cold as fuck.

Plus that was for the NFL championship at the time.. This is the divisional round of the playoffs. The significance of that game just adds to it. (Rematch of the NFL championship from the previous year, the winner takes on the AFL champion, the rivalry, the overall greatness of the game, etc.)

Idk to me it's kinda insulting to the real ice bowl. I get why the media is hyping it but to real football fans this shit isn't Ice Bowl 2. Dip into the negative degrees then we'll talk.

DON'T CARE
:jerry
MADE MONEY

Reaction score
Brandon George ‏@DMN_George 17 minutes ago
Good news: Dallas Cowboys DE Jeremy Mincey and LB Rolando McClain have been cleared. Both had concussions. Both practicing today.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Over/under on how many plays McClain gets in before he's done this weekend?

Ill set the line at 20 plays.

Reaction score
The situation with McClain is so weird.

He's a contributor, an important contributor, but at the same time, his whole situation is so tenuous. ... he came out of nowhere, has a history of ambivalence toward pro-football, he's on a short-term contract, can't practice due to various personal and physical issues, his 1.5 million dollar house mysteriously goes up in flames ...

And despite all of that, it wouldn't surprise me if he had the game of his life this weekend. I expect he's going to get pretty fired up playing Eddie Lacy.

Top Bottom