CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Im am utterly disgusted with this team. Im digusted with the players. I hope Newman is forced to buy his own ticket home.

While im not a Garrett supporter i dont put how bad this team is on him. They just dont know what theyre doing on the field. Just stupid players who deserve the blame.

This team needs to be gutted.

I love what ryan is trying to do with this defense. He just doesnt have smart players. Anybody who thinks Ryan is a failure is wow.

Dallas needs to find some solid verterans in FA. This team is young but lacks field generals.

Dallas needs one of these along the OL. Dallas needs a probowl calliber CENTER. Somebody who will call the line assignments.

Dallas needs to fill in some LBers Spencer if resigned i might quit being a football fan cause id see what direction they were going to. Dallas shouldve played Bruce Carter instead of James from the time the guy was back on the field. Now they have to see what they have in him before they invest in a ILB

Dallas needs 1 CB. Not a top Cb but a solid one. Dallas needs Safties.

Most of all Dallas needs to grow some balls. Cause i saw 22 pussys on the field tonight. Hell i wouldnt be mad if Dallas traded austin. Guy is regressing by the yr. With his contract i doubt thats able to happen.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The team doesnt need to be gutted.

We need to fix several positions, no question about it.

The 1st half tonight was terrible, but they did make it a game in the 2nd half.

We had alot of injuries this year. It isnt an excuse, its a fact. We need another good draft or two, and this year we wont be sitting out free agency. Nor will we have to sit on our hands all offseason, like last yr.

ThreeSportStar80

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm sorry dbair, this team needs to make a lot of changes.... Starting in the trenches up front on both sides of the damn ball! Dallas lacks "dogs", some mean nasty rip you head off type of guys, the 90's Cowboys were filled with those types. Lord help this putrid secondary, I mean Newman, Scandrick (shouldn't have been paid) and Ball are horrible! I would like to see another playmaking safety added to the fold.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
And I agree.

When you have like 2 players on defense and you need 3 new OL, you're in gut mode.

Saying it's gonna take 2-3 drafts to replace all the holes means you should just start getting rid of the trash now.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This teams biggest problem is entitlement. Too many players have this mentality. And i put this squarely on Jerry. He's cuddled these pussys too much and now they feel entitled to protection from any HC or authority figure not named Jerry Jones.

I knew it was going to be a long night on the very first drive when Romo missed a perfect route that wouldve been a touchdown and wouldve set the tone. Tired of the "means nothing" mentality the "so-called" leader of the team has(Romo). I dont think he'll ever see another team but he need somebody who is willing to get in his ass and hold him accountable for mistakes. That interception was a horrible horrible throw in a horrible spot. That penalty throwing the ball when he was 2 yrds beyond the LOS was just as horrible. 2 more yrds which he clearly had was a first down. He just makes bad judgements. He makes spectacular plays but save that for the highlights. Its about winning the game. Ill take a boring 4 yrd run for a first down over a penalty anyday.

This OL would work if they had somebody who knew what they were calling in adjustments. Ive noticed from day one Free is just too fat now. Whoever told him to add more weight is a fucking idiot.

This defense has got to be the stupidest set of players who have ever played football. NY basically ran a vanilla scheme the whole fucking game and confused the hell out of the defense. Plain and simple 2 rb 2 wr routes all night. You could basically tell what the team was going to do by the sets all game. And if u called the play from ur living room u were probably right 80% of the time.

Its time to stop blaming the coaches and start blaming the people who are losing the games. The players..plain and simple.

C

Cr122

Tony had the first down if he'd just ran another two yards. Why throw it?

He knew he was close to passing the line of scrimmage.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Tony had the first down if he'd just ran another two yards. Why throw it?

He knew he was close to passing the line of scrimmage.

He proved every person who watches football right on that play alone. He can make the impossible possible when he scrambled out of trouble 3 or 4 times. And then make the easy impossible by not going for the first down himself he had atleast another 5 yrds easy

Top Bottom