Reaction score
Report: Cowboys WR Dez Bryant suffers concussion, out vs. Seahawks
SI Wire
1 hr ago

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant has a concussion and will not play in the team's preseason game against the Seattle Seahawks, reports NFL.com's Ian Rapoport.

According to the report, Bryant was injured during a Monday practice.

Cowboys defensive tackle Tyrone Crawford is also in the concussion protocol and has also been ruled out for the Seattle game.

Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones told 105.3 FM in Dallas, which first reported the news, that both Bryant and Crawford are “being monitored” and “it shouldn’t impact them over the long haul.”

Bryant has four catches for 74 yards and two touchdowns in two preseason games this season. He insisted he is fine, saying on Twitter on Tuesday morning, "I promise I'm ok Cowboy nation."

He played in only nine games last season because of a foot injury, catching 31 passes for 401 yards and three touchdowns.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Dez tweeted this earlier today.

Dez Bryant (@DezBryant)
8/23/16, 8:48 AM
I promise I'm ok Cowboy nation #x..

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Why the fuck did we extend Crawford? What did he even do to deserve that extension?

Brice Butler had 2 good catches; we need to extend him NOW!

Reaction score
Why the fuck did we extend Crawford? What did he even do to deserve that extension?

Because of all his sac....wait
Because of all of his tack...wait
Because he gets constantly doubletea....wait
Because he clogs the middle with his streng...wait
Because it's hard to find players that massiv....or fast...wait

You know, I don't know why they resigned him. He must just be the right kind of guy.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean Crawford might be an okay to pretty good player, but he's a perfect example of the overhype around this team. You'd think he was the next Fletcher Cox or something from the way people talked about him after one good year.

I think part of it is the Joneses (including Garrett) are so eager to find any draft success they possibly can. They like to overhype and extend these guys because they think it makes them look smarter.

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean Crawford might be an okay to pretty good player, but he's a perfect example of the overhype around this team. You'd think he was the next Fletcher Cox or something from the way people talked about him after one good year.

I think part of it is the Joneses (including Garrett) are so eager to find any draft success they possibly can. They like to overhype and extend these guys because they think it makes them look smarter.

Crawford was part of the early Jason RKG players who have "nonstop motors" and give 100% all the time. It's a philosophy that has since been replaced with finding overhyped players who break laws and NFL policies.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NFL network just stated that Dez will be out for the rest of the preseason from the concussion

Sounds like last season

He misses most of preseason and never really plays like himself the entire season

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
NFL network just stated that Dez will be out for the rest of the preseason from the concussion

Sounds like last season

He misses most of preseason and never really plays like himself the entire season

He wouldn't have played the final preseason game anyways. I'm not worried about Dez. He'll have 2 TD's against the vagiants.

Reaction score
Just roll the ball out there week one and everything will be fine.

Its not like we're a hungry team coming off a 4-12 season looking to redeem ourselves or anything.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Sounds like last season

He played in two preseason games this yr, he didn't play in any last IIRC

Lastly, he wasn't going to play in the last preseason game anyway. Almost none of the starters will, just like most of the rest of the league

Reaction score
Is this game gonna be nationally televised?

Asking for a friend* who's too indifferent to look himself.

*me

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

*me

I don't know, I'm too lazy to look but I tell you one thing. If they lose tonight the entire season is in the shitter.

BIG game tonight....BIG!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

*me

The only place I can find it is on the NFL Network at 8pm Pacific time

So it's not even live

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
55331132577e11eda42440e0a2595d5b.jpg

Just saw this

Top Bottom