sbk92

Reaction score
TANYA EISERER / The Dallas Morning News

An off-duty Dallas police officer issued Dallas Cowboys player Dez Bryant a criminal trespass warning Saturday at NorthPark Center.

Authorities say Bryant and a couple of friends created a disturbance and were told to leave the mall after they were asked to pull up their pants, which they were wearing so low that their underwear showed.

WFAA-TV reported that a police official had told them that NorthPark had had prior problems with Bryant. They also reported that Bryant used profanity and initially refused to leave.

If Bryant returns to the mall during while the warning is in effect, he could be arrested for criminal trespass. It is unclear how long Bryant is barred from the mall’s property.

sbk92

Reaction score
Dez Bryant denies fault in mall incident

By Calvin Watkins
ESPNDallas.com

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant denied a television report that he was given a criminal trespass warning from an off-duty police officer at a Dallas shopping mall Saturday.

According to WFAA-TV, a source said Bryant and some friends were involved in an incident at NorthPark Center where security guards asked them to pull their pants up because their underwear was showing.

Bryant told ESPNDallas.com his pants were up but some of his friends' pants were down.

"It really wasn't me in the wrong," Bryant said Tuesday. "It's not even an issue."

WFAA said Bryant was banned from the mall for three months.

"That's not true," said David Wells, Bryant's adviser. "I was there; it didn't happen."

According to the TV report, Bryant used profanity and created commotion when confronted by off-duty officers.

"What the [expletive] are you stopping me, like I stole something," Bryant was quoted as saying, according to the report. "I'm not leaving until my attorney and my representative get here."

WFAA also said Bryant has a history of problems at the mall, which he attends often.

"I told the guy I'm not trying to get in trouble," Bryant said. "I'm not trying to destroy my image. The [warning] wasn't toward me. I was trying to figure out what was going on. It was a big misunderstanding. I was the wrong guy."

Reaction score
He better grow up fast now...

He's is now a target for the police departments in N. Dallas and they love them some Cowboys.

Reaction score
Dez Bryant receives criminal trespass warning for low pants

Posted by Mike Florio on March 22, 2011, 10:01 PM EDT
0726_dez_bryant AP

Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant, one of the most controversial figures in the 2010 draft pool, has remained completely out of trouble and on the straight and narrow during his time in the NFL.

Until now.

Though Bryant hasn’t been arrested, he recently created a stir at a mall after, yes, wearing pants that were exposing his underwear.

According to WFAA in Dallas, off-duty police officers gave Bryant a criminal trespass warning after “creating a scene” when asked to pull up his pants.

“What the [expletive] are you stopping me, like I stole something,” Bryant supposedly said. “I’m not leaving until my attorney and my representative get here.”

WFAA’s source says that the NorthPark Center has had “a history of problems” with Bryant, and that he was informed he’ll be subject to arrest if he returns to the mall within 90 days.

We’ll give Bryant the benefit of the doubt on this one. Heck, maybe he was at the mall to buy a new belt.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dez is a mall rat. lol

Maybe sbk is right about Dez, because you need to be really immature for the mall to tire of you.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
Dez needs to be treated like a child. Protected from any and all bad influences.

This lockout can't be good for him.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Gonna find this guy in hotel room full of coke and hookers. Sweet.

Jesus, seriously. It's North Park for piss sakes, not the Compton Flea Market. Pull up your damn pants and grow the **** up moron.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's a millionaire, a professional, and a celebrity. More than that, he's a 24 year old grown man.

Save the ghetto pants on the floor look for the moronic high school kids.

I read in one of the articles he didnt have the ghetto pants look going, but the people he was with did...was that not correct?

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Replace Dez Bryant with Cam Newton.

I'm sure your response would be the same.

Now's the time where you lie and say it would be.

Hey dipshit, when Dez resorts to stealing and and stupidly trying to dispose of the evidence, we can talk about it

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
much ado about nothing

It is much ado about nothing. I do not endorse that dress "style", but maybe many of you should pull down your pants and get your panties out of a bunch for the hysteria you are having over this.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's a millionaire, a professional, and a celebrity. More than that, he's a 24 year old grown man.

Save the ghetto pants on the floor look for the moronic high school kids.

I didn't know that was a "ghetto" look. I kind of consider it trailer-park myself. I've seen enough pot-bellied white guys with sagging pants with their ass-crack showing, and that's with them even wearing belts and/or suspenders. LOL.

Top Bottom