C

Cr122

OCT 21 1:24 PM CT
By Tim MacMahon

IRVING, Texas – For a sub-.500 team, the Dallas Cowboys sure are dominant. “Unbeatable,” actually, according to Dez Bryant.

Bryant made that bold statement earlier this week during the Inside the Huddle show hosted by reserve running back Tashard Choice.

“As far as the team, I like our chances,” Bryant said. “I feel like, it might sound crazy, I think that we are unbeatable. I feel like the losses, we lost those games ourselves. Once we get back in that meeting room and we regroup and we learn from our mistakes, the sky’s the limit.”

Yes, that does sound crazy, considering that the Cowboys have lost 11 of the 16 games Bryant has played in his career.

An attempt to get Bryant to clarify his logic was unsuccessful, as he declined to talk to the media this week.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is this guys brain working?

Why does tashard choice have a show again?

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
He was saying that THIS YEAR that they have yet to have been just man handled and beaten. That through the last few games we have lost them by a combined 11 points and that it was US not the other team that beat US. Don't read anything else than that from this interview and to be honest, he's right. If we could get out of our own way, we'd be undefeated.

Compare this to last year at this time when we were being blown out weekly and you may understand what he means by that. There is a difference. I know a loss is a loss, but I sure as fuck don't feel as bad this year as I did last year.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Why in the blue hell does Tashard Choice have a show? He's uninspiring, uninteresting, underperforming and just plain boring. The only way he could possibly put out a quality show would be if each edition was just him getting punked on Twitter by Mid... lol

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Maybe he is speaking in the present tense as in this point forward. We can dream.........

Put some of that energy into finding a belt for your pants on Sunday so we don't have to stare at your bare ass every time your tackled.

C

Cr122

Put some of that energy into finding a belt for your pants on Sunday so we don't have to stare at your bare ass every time your tackled.

lol crack kills.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is this guys brain working?

Why does tashard choice have a show again?

[video=youtube;cxuzBu4OLFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxuzBu4OLFU[/video]

This is why I set my DVR to see it. Still waiting for him to start throwing shit at the camera but I know it will happen.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't mind what dez said we should be 5-0 and I would hope r players feel that way like they are unbeatable

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I completely agree with Dez. We haven't been outclassed by anyone yet, just beat ourselves.

But he probably should have kept that to himself.

Top Bottom