cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I liked Moore as well, but I do think Bruce Carter's upside is immense and it was pretty much a concensus that if not for the ACL, Carter was the far higher rated player.

Don't get me wrong. Going into the 2010 college season, I was extremely high on Bruce Carter. I like him and I think he'll be a fine player but here's how I look at it...

Carter is coming off an injury(ACL)
Carter is a natural 4-3 OLB
Carter is the 4th ILB for us as of now

Moore is healthy
Moore is one of the best ballhawks available (in the draft)
Moore starts for us day one

I have them pretty equal as far as overall talent but Moore has much more of an impact for us. That's just my take.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. Going into the 2010 college season, I was extremely high on Bruce Carter. I like him and I think he'll be a fine player but here's how I look at it...

Carter is coming off an injury(ACL)
Carter is a natural 4-3 OLB
Carter is the 4th ILB for us as of now

Moore is healthy
Moore is one of the best ballhawks available (in the draft)
Moore starts for us day one

I have them pretty equal as far as overall talent but Moore has much more of an impact for us. That's just my take.

You arnt supposed to like UCLA players anyway.

Admit it, you were secretly hoping Rodney Peete would be better than Troy Aikman and that somehow Peete would overtake Aikman on our depth chart in 1994

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You arnt supposed to like UCLA players anyway.

Admit it, you were secretly hoping Rodney Peete would be better than Troy Aikman and that somehow Peete would overtake Aikman on our depth chart in 1994

No I secretly wished Aikman went to USC. I'm from a mixed marriage. My grandfather is a Bruin, my grandmother is a Trojan. I was at a lot of UCLA practices back then...big Aikman fan.

C

Cr122

No I secretly wished Aikman went to USC. I'm from a mixed marriage. My grandfather is a Bruin, my grandmother is a Trojan. I was at a lot of UCLA practices back then...big Aikman fan.

A UCLA and USC family, eh?

I bet Saturday afternoons at the cmd house are pretty rowdy. lol

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

UCLA had alot of talented teams back then. Donahue did a good job there.

Top Bottom