Reaction score
10/14/2013

Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray has an MCL sprain in his knee, and the Cowboys are bracing for his absence, Carlos Mendez of the Fort Worth Star Telegram reports.

“Yeah, DeMarco, that’s going to be a tough loss,” quarterback Tony Romo said.

Murray went out early in Sunday night’s game against the Redskins after rushing seven times for 29 yards, including a 4-yard touchdown run.

It is the third consecutive season he has been hurt. He missed three games as a rookie when he broke his ankle in a December game and six games last season with a foot injury. He will have an MRI on Monday.

“Any time a player comes out of the game and can’t go back in, you’re concerned,” executive vice president Stephen Jones said. “We’re playing well with him. There’s a fall-off there, but I also thought it was nice for Randle to get in there and get his feet wet. I think it’s only going to get better for him.”

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Knew he'd get hurt if we kept giving him the ball that many times a game... Not like that was hard to see. He's never been durable.

Reaction score
We need a speed back starter not a big heavy-footed rb with limited vision. Need someone that can accelerate to full speed in no time so we can keep this spread offense working.

Draws would be killer with a speed back the way we are running the offense now.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
maurice-jones-drew-4.jpg

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Too bad we don't have a guy with quickness and who can catch the ball like Danny Woodhead. Pretty underrated player.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No one knows for sure how old he is, but he's estimated to be around 27 or 28.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I fucking called it to the game that he'd be injured. (Game 6)

Top Bottom