iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
better to set up a site dedicated to fluffing Jerry and hoping that he'll see it one day and adopt you.

That's much more realistic.

yea, cause setting up one that bashing him in every post is so in vogue and getting so much attention.

oh wait...

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
if the horrible GM shoes fit...

never said it didn't fit.

just question the monotinaty of it.

it's like putting up that "jones must go" billboard and you did it.

congrats.

who gave a fuck?

let me stand back from the rush about to ensue....

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't want to speak for the board administration but this board wasn't put up so people could have a place to bitch about Jerry Jones. Most of the guys who are admins were banned from the Zone or DCC and/or got tired of hearing the crap iceberg is spewing here about people who complain about Teh Jerrah. Some of the guys are here and at the DCC because we want to talk about football and not have wade through retarded "who's the greatest Cowboys fan" or "what are you doing to prepare for the season" threads.

Do some bitch about Teh Jerrah a lot, sure, I'm guilty of it too. If you don't like it skip the post and quit bitching. Better yet go back to the Zone where you belong. Your act is getting tired.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't want to speak for the board administration but this board wasn't put up so people could have a place to bitch about Jerry Jones. Most of the guys who are admins were banned from the Zone or DCC and/or got tired of hearing the crap iceberg is spewing here about people who complain about Teh Jerrah. Some of the guys are here and at the DCC because we want to talk about football and not have wade through retarded "who's the greatest Cowboys fan" or "what are you doing to prepare for the season" threads.

Do some bitch about Teh Jerrah a lot, sure, I'm guilty of it too. If you don't like it skip the post and quit bitching. Better yet go back to the Zone where you belong. Your act is getting tired.

this place wasn't put up to bitch at jones. you say.

find a football post that doesn't.

if that's what you wanna do, cool. have fun. i'll go my own way and do my own thing. but every "football" post i've tried to read has been jones sucks, history sucks, and the lie.

if that gets your dick hard, get after it.

i can find this shit in any garbage can.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Oh look iceberg is whining again. I find it funny that all he does in football threads is bitch about people complaining about Jerry

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
and Smith wasn't attacking Murray so much as the team being over-hyped year after year

To be overhyped wouldn't a lot of people have to be picking the Cowboys to win big?

When's the last time that happened? 2010 maybe? 2008?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
fans, mostly, but also the TV networks who award them primetime games (despite not deserving them) and certain media personalities (Bayless, until recently)

Putting teams on prime time has more to do with ratings and fan following than "overhyped"

The league puts the Cowboys on a lot because they have a lot of fans nationwide.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Really, why make the rounds on those shows at all? I don't get it. Maybe his agent says do it to increase his visibility or something.

It isn't "making the rounds"

You do know these shows spend countless hours recruiting athletes and others to come on right? It isn't the players who go out and say "hey can I come on your show"

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It isn't "making the rounds"

You do know these shows spend countless hours recruiting athletes and others to come on right? It isn't the players who go out and say "hey can I come on your show"
First Take, Sportscenter, Van Pelt radio... Most people call that making the rounds.

And it takes one very countable word to not do it: "No."

this place wasn't put up to bitch at jones. you say.

find a football post that doesn't.

if that's what you wanna do, cool. have fun. i'll go my own way and do my own thing. but every "football" post i've tried to read has been jones sucks, history sucks, and the lie.

if that gets your dick hard, get after it.

i can find this shit in any garbage can.
Rant Zone plz, mods

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
just question the monotinaty of it.

tumblr_luoz1m2dXv1r6aoq4o1_250.gif

Top Bottom