Iamtdg

Reaction score
NFL Network states he will be suspended for the Cowboys game.

That's correct because the Pats have a week 4 bye, so that puts week 5's game against the Cowboys as the Pats 4th game. If the suspension holds he will not play against the Cowboys.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
don't put that Pats game in the W column just yet. Garapolo might have some Elvis Grbac in him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ostensibly Belechick had no part in getting the balls deflated. Shouldn't he be pissed off at Tom?

There is absolutely, positively NOTHING that goes on with that franchise that Belichick doesn't have 100% knowledge of.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The question I have is - will Brady get his starting job back after four games with Garoppolo at the helm? Depends on how well he plays of course. I have a sneaky feeling he's going to tear the league up.

would be funny if Brady got Drew Bledsoed there

Iamtdg

Reaction score
don't put that Pats game in the W column just yet. Garapolo might have some Elvis Grbac in him.

Well he did break all of Romo's records at whateverthefuck Illinois school they went to.

Reaction score
I don't think they'll reduce in an appeal. There's no precedent for this.

And fuck those guys.

If Brady had cooperated with the investigation, he probably would have gotten more games, cause I'm sure there's all manner of incriminating shit on his phone. It's like he gets the benefit of the doubt for not cooperating. Bullshit.

And Belichick skates when Sean Payton got hit for a full season... Goodell said when he suspended Payton that "ignorance was no excuse." What say you regarding Belichick's "ignorance" Goodell?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
And Belichick skates when Sean Payton got hit for a full season... Goodell said when he suspended Payton that "ignorance was no excuse." What say you regarding Belichick's "ignorance" Goodell?

This is the part that bothers me the most. How can you say it on one hand and not enforce it on the other? Just another example of how inconsistent that douchebag is with his "discipline".

Reaction score
Anyone see that joke of a response/webpage the Patriots put up?

"Deflator" is a reference to the guy losing weight. LOL

They're making it a thousand times worse.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They're making it a thousand times worse.
Yep they are laughing all the way to the bank, sales of Brady swag have more than doubled since this announcement. Probably will be enough extra windfall to more than cover the fine.

Which, Goodell might keep that in mind next time and add sales on suspended player swag to the punishment.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I can't wait until Goodell gets busted for fingering little boys or something.

Nobody is perfect. He's into something crazy.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dallas is about to be fucked by this Kraft-Goodell peace pact. Expect the suspension to be cut in half.

Top Bottom