Reaction score
I like this Defense...

We got another solid pass Rusher and when all our Corners healthy a top 10 defense. Gonna have alot more Turnovers and sacks this year:Dance

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Finally somebody besides Ratliff on our 3-4 front that can rush the passer.

Still hate having Spencer start and both Ball and Sensy on that D though.

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Finally somebody besides Ratliff on our 3-4 front that can rush the passer.

Still hate having Spencer start and both Ball and Sensy on the roster that D though.

Did Sensabaugh or Elam make a play today? Hell, where they ever even in the general area of a completed pass??

Reaction score
Did Sensabaugh or Elam make a play today? Hell, where they ever even in the general area of a completed pass??

Not really, but they didnt really need to be. Front 7 was solid, if we had Tnew and Scandrick in the game we probably wouldn't even see Sensabum or Elam.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

No, they were basically invisible I think. Sensabaugh did get credit for 5 tackles.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Been fun to watch I am just waiting to see if this is for real or if this is a product of playing two poor qb's who do not make you defend the whole field.

Grossman likes to throw deep and stafford and Brady will tell us where we are at...

The qb not attacking the deep middle of the field has allowed us to Attack all the time.

Can't wait to see it when we are healthy also.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Been fun to watch I am just waiting to see if this is for real or if this is a product of playing two poor qb's who do not make you defend the whole field.

Grossman likes to throw deep and stafford and Brady will tell us where we are at...

The qb not attacking the deep middle of the field has allowed us to Attack all the time.Can't wait to see it when we are healthy also.

This is where we will get killed with our safeties.

Reaction score
Is it just me or is Coleman and spears identical? As in they go invisible for 95% of the game. Coleman had 1 or 2 good plays at the jets but I dont remeber his name or spears called yesterday.

C

Cr122

Man, I can't believe in any of these defensive threads no mentioning of Jason Hatcher playing well.

Last I checked he had 2 sacks.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Is it just me or is Coleman and spears identical? As in they go invisible for 95% of the game. Coleman had 1 or 2 good plays at the jets but I dont remeber his name or spears called yesterday.

They must be doing something right. Our defense is giving up about 70 yds rushing a game so far. Their primary responsibility.

Reaction score
Man, I can't believe in any of these defensive threads no mentioning of Jason Hatcher playing well.

Thats what I mean in the first post, I just didn't name him. Hes a pleasant surprise and at this rate will have double digit sacks this season

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They weren't really given an opportunity.

Aside from that touchdown pass to Gore over James... did Smith even try to push the ball down the field?

They through that one to the TE out of the backfield when they got Spencer iso'd

JOHN WAYNE

Spectator
Reaction score

John Wayne thinks that Jason Hatcher deserves his own thread, a la Jessie Holley.

John Wayne would start said thread, but John Wayne doesn't start threads, he finishes them.

Top Bottom