Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
he was garbage

nobody in the NFL has 11 probowlers lining up on ST units

a couple of years ago he was the savior. He was going to fix everything after bruce read was fired.

this is just the way it goes in the nfl.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Okay, so what 75-year old Special Team Coach is out there that Lacewell thinks is awesome ?

anyone know keith Armstrong's contract status in Atlanta? He was with Jason and judd in Miami under saban.

he also got hc interviews with the jags and bears.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, he was wanted by the Raiders and the team that just hired Marc Trestman as HC, a coach who himself was laughed out of the NFL several years ago and had to go to Canada.

Color me unimpressed.

at some point your critique loses some of its luster when you just shit all over everything that everyone else does.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Someone I've been watching for a while who I think has the potential to be an awesome Special Teams coach is Oregon's Scott Frost. He was one of the better coaches I saw talking at the last clinic I went to and he emphasized importance of Special Teams. Excitable, passionate, really gets in players faces. He coaches WR's now but he worked his way around as an assistant. Played QB at Nebraska and then Safety for the NY Jets.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't understand as to why we never hired back Joe Avezzano, before he died of course. Yet we brought back garbage in Campo.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
at some point your critique loses some of its luster when you just shit all over everything that everyone else does.

Um, what I said was true was it not?

DeCamillis was drawing interest from the Raiders last yr, and got hired by the Bears this year. Who themselves just hired a HC who was indeed laughed out of the NFL

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
YA DONT KNOW WHAT YA GOT
TIL ITS GONE

Remember this?

midswat: fire decamilys
sp: bawwwww Jacksonville and Oakland wants him
middy: cuz those are franchises to look to for confirmation
sp: ~flips desk~

-last year around this time

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
True or not doesn't make a bit of difference, you always spin it the worst possible way because you are a hater.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Remember this?

midswat: fire decamilys
sp: bawwwww Jacksonville and Oakland wants him
middy: cuz those are franchises to look to for confirmation
sp: ~flips desk~

-last year around this time

no.

and fuck off

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Where's that Mexican special teams coach?

he was a hot commodity 5 years ago.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
like if the eagles hired bellichick tomorrow your spin on it would be "he's a guy who has failed whenever he didn't have Tom Brady - it's gonna be Cleveland all over again with Foles" or if the Giants hired Cowher "congrats you got a guy that took 30 years to win a super bowl hope you're patient"

sometimes other teams make good moves dbair.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
like if the eagles hired bellichick tomorrow your spin on it would be "he's a guy who has failed whenever he didn't have Tom Brady - it's gonna be Cleveland all over again with Foles" or if the Giants hired Cowher "congrats you got a guy that took 30 years to win a super bowl hope you're patient"

sometimes other teams make good moves dbair.

I dont respect you anymore amigo

You've officially fallen to Sacamano status

Reaction score
Okay, so what 75-year old Special Team Coach is out there that Lacewell thinks is awesome ?

Who knows?

Maybe Jerry thinks Garrett needs to be in charge of Special Teams ... so Garrett is directly coaching at least one phase of the game.

That would be very Jerry-like.

Top Bottom