Reaction score
:lol

He was in a lot of top 100's!!!!

~Can only find one person who put him in their top 100.~

Hmmmm

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
david, do you feel Wilcox in the 3rd was realistically a reach?

No justifying everything Jerry does, just your own opinion. From reading all of the stuff you yourself posted, plus with our history of reaching for players, do you feel this particular pick was a reach?

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
do you ever post anything factual trollswat?

Factual like saying I seen this one guy in tons of top 100's when he was actually only in 1?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Factual like saying I seen this one guy in tons of top 100's when he was actually only in 1?

as opposed to saying everyobdy had him as a late draftable pick (and cant find any that really supports it)

he was actually listed in two top-100's that we found info on (Kiper, Mayock)...and was rated in the 4th rd area by a number of others, was he not?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
david, do you feel Wilcox in the 3rd was realistically a reach?

No justifying everything Jerry does, just your own opinion. From reading all of the stuff you yourself posted, plus with our history of reaching for players, do you feel this particular pick was a reach?

Define "reach"

I thought he'd go in the middle round area. Thats about where we took him, in the latter half of the 3rd round.

I liked the player. I saw him play against Georgia and he had a really solid game and didnt look out of place, despite the fact most of the Ga Southern team was really overmatched physically. he also had a really good week at the Senior Bowl and played pretty well in the game itself.

Reaction score
as opposed to saying everyobdy had him as a late draftable pick (and cant find any that really supports it)

he was actually listed in two top-100's that we found info on (Kiper, Mayock)...and was rated in the 4th rd area by a number of others, was he not?

4th-5th round plus is a late round pick IMO.

So two constitutes "a lot" now?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I also like the player but felt we reached by at least a round or two.

He's very raw but athletically special. Would have felt better about getting him in the 4th or 5th. 3rd round still too early to gamble and with our history, even more so.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
4th-5th round plus is a late round pick IMO.

So two constitutes "a lot" now?

Math 101 for the Midster

7 rounds of a draft.

"Early" rounds would be 1 & 2

"Late" rounds would be 6 & 7

That leaves three rounds in the "middle", hence "middle rounds"

Top Bottom