Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Meanwhile Phillip rivers has 14 picks in the last 4 games.

But he's 6'5" so it's cooooo

yep just like ray lewis is amazing because of his leadership.

although he hasnt leadershipped enough here in the last few weeks. its ok though..

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure why Holland belongs on the "evidence of good scouting" list. He'd been on the team for years, and is only a Cowboy again because Nagy got hurt. It's not like the scouting department plucked him from obscurity off the waiver wire or something. He was a known commodity.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not sure why Holland belongs on the "evidence of good scouting" list. He'd been on the team for years, and is only a Cowboy again because Nagy got hurt. It's not like the scouting department plucked him from obscurity off the waiver wire or something. He was a known commodity.

bbgun posts!! suck it theebs and dbair.

Reaction score

Agreed.

Reaction score
Its not that they were "really bad" its that they werent all that sound. Buffalo had several good opportunities for big plays downfield and just misfired (or dropped). They also chewed us up running the ball and there wasnt alot of pressure on the QB.

If you taped it and get a chance to watch, you'll see what I mean. There were some very good plays, but they gotta straighten a couple things out.

I just watched the game. I guess we just will have to agree to disagree. I thought the defense looked very good. They were flying around and making plays. I though Fitzpatrick was under a tremendous amount of pressure, he was running for his life much of the game. When you run exotic blitzes you are always at risk for getting gashed. Much of the yards seemed to come late in the game when it was easily out of hand.

Side note, i thought the offensive line was outstanding.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

They could have recommended someone else to come in when Nagy was hurt. And it was the scouting department who recommended trading for Holland originally.

That said, they've always thought Holland could play and he had pretty much proven he was decent enough when he was out there. His issue was he would get hurt everytime he'd get his chance.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
They could have recommended someone else to come in when Nagy was hurt.

Well, he was the only decent candidate who also knew the system/playbook, so it was kind of a slam dunk.

And it was the scouting department who recommended trading for Holland originally.

And they thought so highly of him that they cut his butt and went with an untested/underweight rookie instead. Hardly a ringing endorsement.

That said, they've always thought Holland could play and he had pretty much proven he was decent enough when he was out there. His issue was he would get hurt everytime he'd get his chance.

He's okay, but he's obviously not the future. Let's see how he fares against the Gmen and other bruisers.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
David nelson:

Crappy mixed race WR and a hot dumb blonde girlfriend. I smell a show on E

No idea if she is dumb but has always thought when she smiles she looks just like rowdy....something about her cheeks

Top Bottom