Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I dont think you outed him. Like most of us, I doubt he cares if people know he posts here.

I assume he'll correct me if I'm wrong
i thought he got banned and Alexander was just his new tag.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
How can CMD not like the Collins pick. He has looked really good so far

I think we only had 1 negative run on Sunday so that was nice.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Solid thread, as usual.

I'm a little surprised that some are still on the fence about Zeke's abilities. I want to see him break some 40+ yard runs too (and expect to), but I gotta say that those 20 yarders aren't bad.

I'm sick of the term "dirty yards." So I'm not going to use it. However, it does seem to me that Zeke often manages to squeeze out an extra 2 yards or so than what appears to be available. That's a pretty big deal.

The Cowboys are in an interesting situation. How do they manage Elliott's time? They don't want to overuse him and run him into the ground, but they've got an excellent running game that they wish to exploit fully. What is the best way of doing that?

So far, the team gives Morris a couple of series and Dunbar gets snaps as the pass reception RB. Personally, I'd like to see Elliott get several more receptions, so he can get the ball in space. But if you do that, then you need Morris or someone else to get even more rushing attempts. I think this is a tricky situation.

Zeke leads the NFL in yards after contact.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dunbar is a great route runner. We are better off with him as our 4th receiver until Dez gets back.

Top Bottom