MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Starting to get a really ugly feeling on this Dez thing. Still no official word and there's a blurb in CZ that says it might be a torn LCL or something.

I'm getting the same feeling. At Red's press conference this afternoon he said he didn't know Dez's status and didn't know the results of his MRI. Complete BS. There is no way in hell the head coach doesn't know that. They know, they're just not saying. That really concerns me about Dez.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
McFadden cannot be traded while he's on the PUP list right? And the trade deadline is week 6 right? That would mean that there is no way he can be traded. I actually expect that he'll be on IR for the remainder of the year.

Reaction score
There are very bizarre elements to the Garrett era: he appears to have preferred players who he seems to like the idea of doing them good by giving them a salary and NFL experience but they really have no business being on the roster. For TWilly, it's not that he is just low IQ and doesn't seem to understand his own role, it's still that he is only half a WR in a pass-oriented offense...and he is consideeed to be the #2 WR in the offense. He doesn't run several routes well mainly because he gets tangled in press or physical coverage and doesn't get into the timing of the route. But that's not even the worst part: he can't catch up and away from his body. I don't know why they continually throw him passes that he is physically unable to manage but just like the rest of the Garrett charades, it's all about being positive in what you are pretending to be. Matt Johnson, Kellen Moore, Devin Streets, etc. These guys were considered to be viable options waaaaaaaayy longer than most teams tolerate non-producing or underskilled roster holders.

Top Bottom