Reaction score
Did Jeremy Langford get a DUI or something in the past day that made him fall from 2nd round to fourth?

But seriously.... how good is Preston Smith? I've seen him mocked all over the place. I think WalterFootball.com had him going in the fourth or fifth round not that long ago, while CBSDraftScout has him in the first.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
P Smith wont be a need after we sign Hardy

yea but he can play inside = Also an use him like we did with Hatcher

i'd play him right next to Crawford

Bob Sturm’s 2015 NFL Draft profile: What I see in Preston Smith, DE, Mississippi State | Dallas Morning News

MSU would start him at RDE, but you are going to see him move to LDE, 3-tech, and even the 0-tech where he lines up right on top of the center in the 3rd down package when the Bulldogs would opt for a 30 front. When he gets a center in space in that situation, he is often able to get to the QB with rather impressive ease.

Overall, I think he is the type of player the Cowboys are always looking for, and he honestly reminds you a bit of Tyrone Crawford, but with better pass rush moves already in his arsenal from when Crawford left Boise State.

Last edited:

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1 Benardrick McKinney, ILB, 6 - 4 #250 Miss State

2 Cody Prewitt, FS, 6-2 #210 Ole Miss

3 Jeremy Langford, RB, 6 #205, Mich State

4 Derrick Lott, DT, 6-4, #300 Tennessee- Chattanooga

5 Andrew Donnal, OT, 6 - 6 #315 Iowa

7A Justin Coleman, CB, 5-11 #185 Tennessee

7B Jermauria Rasco, DE. 6-4 #259 LSU

Last edited:

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1 Benardrick McKinney, ILB, 6 - 4 #250 Miss State

2 Damarious Randall, FS, 5 - 11 #200 Arizona State

3 Jeremy Langford, RB, 6 #205, Mich State

4 Derrick Lott, DT, 6-4, #300 Tennessee- Chattanooga

5 Andrew Donnal, OT, 6 - 6 #315 Iowa

7A Justin Coleman, CB, 5-11 #185 Tennessee

7B Jermauria Rasco, DE. 6-4 #259 LSU

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Yea I agree I hope we can grab a project at tackle at some point to groom under Free

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
plus I'd get a OG in case Leary's knee problems start acting up on him

7a Laurence Gibson, OT, 6 - 6 #305 Virginia Tech

7b Al Bond, OG, 6 -4 #305 Memphis

Bond started 42 contests at the University of Memphis. Al played three different positions over the course of his career at Memphis, displaying his athleticism, versatility and knowledge of the game of football. He played over 96% of the offensive snaps in the Tigers’ past three seasons

Last edited:
Top Bottom