Reaction score
Oh nothing. Just made Bill Jones my ho on twitter. He now has to sit down to pee until I tell him otherwise.

‏@cbsdollarbill
good old days @TroyAikman was front of his locker every Mon/Wed at noon “@bhorn55: Kevin Ogletree lone Cowboy to face media on Monday

DCUforums ‏@DCUforums
@cbsdollarbill No disrespect, but can't blame players for not talking to media. You don't have their best interest in mind.

Bill Jones ‏@cbsdollarbill
@DCUforums Aikman had no problem with it...front & center every Mon to talk Sundays game...Wed to look ahead to next game...it's being a pro

DCUforums ‏@DCUforums
@cbsdollarbill Media different then. Non 24 hr news cycle. ESPN wasn't creating stories. No Skip Bayless types. Not criticizing u here.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
According to Pro Football Focus, Bernadeau grades out 68 of 71 offensive guards who have played at least 25 percent of their teams’ snaps. Remember: There are only 64 starting offensive guards in the NFL.

According to Mickey Spagnolia, PFF is a bunch of know-nothing wannabes. You know, the same way he feels about fans. Why is he allowed to be on TV?

Reaction score
‏@Rich_TandlerCSN
RT @evansilva: It will be difficult to continue to pretend that Luck is better than RG3 when his #Redskins are NFC East champs in a month.

@DCUforums
@Rich_TandlerCSN @evansilva A tweet so retarded it had to be written in fingerpaint.

‏@Rich_TandlerCSN
@DCUforums So you really don't know better than to use that word? Clueless.

‏@DCUforums
@Rich_TandlerCSN Sorry. A tweet so retarded iit had to be written in crayons.

Reaction score
This is how you get followers

‏@DCUforums
Ray Lewis to work for ESPN? For fucks sake, does every former player have to be an analyst?

@DCUforums
Jerry upset about team when hes an unqualified GM is like a parent hiring Casey Anthony to babysit & then getting mad that their kid dies.

‏@DCUforums
Following atheletes on twitter is stupid bcuz of all the morons begging for RTs. If u ask for a RT, please kindly fuck off and die.

‏@DCUforums
Oh, so Arians can't coach today because of the flu, eh? Sounds like he's trying to one up Pagano.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
DCU Twitter killing all chances of new members.

I do not get the RT phenomenon. I admit I think it's cool that normal fans get to talk to athletes, actors, even sportswriters, etc.. but I do not give a damn if they retweet me. Some of these people spend all day begging celebs to RT them. Losers.

Reaction score
‏@richiewhitt
NFL 0-8 on minority head coaching hires but trotting out Alicia Keys/Beyonce to sing before and at halftime of SB 47. Rooney Rule satisfied?

@DCUforums
@richiewhitt No. Rooney Rule satisfied because each owner interviewed a minority candidate.

Derp

Reaction score
Might get blocked here...

@BryanBroaddus
Don't block many folks but if you make it personal about the Owner/GM or anyone with wishing them death, consider it done. Not taking that.

@DCUforums
@BryanBroaddus Ur my boy BB, but Jerry's holding the team hostage & will do so till he dies. Most fans I know cant wait till he does.

Reaction score
‏@jayfeely I need help:
I'm doing Pat's run w/ my wife & friends. We are pushing friends in wheelchairs but we Can't find running wheelchairs in AZ

@DCUforums
@jayfeely Dick move pushing crippled people.

Top Bottom