cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We're going to beat the Bucs. They're real bad.

They throw the ball a lot which exposes our biggest weakness.

Well, Garrett is our biggest weakness..so second biggest weakness.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What if Tampa destroys us? Can we finally be rid of Garrett then?

Maybe. Jones & Jones seemed pretty pissed off at this point. I think they are both genuinely shocked things are this bad.

That said, I bet he survives the seasons but if we don't win more than a couple games when Romo gets back, I think he is finally gone.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe. Jones & Jones seemed pretty pissed off at this point. I think they are both genuinely shocked things are this bad.

That said, I bet he survives the seasons but if we don't win more than a couple games when Romo gets back, I think he is finally gone.

Media pressure is totally needed.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I just, doubt this. I think Ginger gets a pass for this year just because of the injuries.
Media pressure is totally needed.
You think the sportswriters and commentators will call for Ginger's head, and not give him a pass due to the injuries? I know we're seeing SOME criticism, but really it's only just a few. There's plenty of defenders out there on TV, radio and in print too.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm picking the Bucks to win

I just can't pick the Cowboys to win anymore until Romo is back

And even then it will be iffy

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I would gladly take loosing every single game this season to be rid of Carrot Top

But I doubt that would even be enough

Jerry could walk in and catch Garret bending Stephen over the five Super Bowl trophies and he'd probably pat him on the ass and welcome him to the family!

I don't think there is anything Garret could do to get himself fired

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just, doubt this. I think Ginger gets a pass for this year just because of the injuries.
You think the sportswriters and commentators will call for Ginger's head, and not give him a pass due to the injuries? I know we're seeing SOME criticism, but really it's only just a few. There's plenty of defenders out there on TV, radio and in print too.

The local media are absolutely pathetic. Teams shits all over itself weeks in a row and he opens his Monday press conference with his usual grinning, "How we doin', guys?" And they all answer in unison, "Great, coach!"

Bunch of gutless, embarrassing lemmings. Hell no they aren't going to call for his head when they can grasp at even the flimsiest of excuses.

Tim Cowlishaw on Sunday night actually confronted Garrett about the Hardy pics, and when Garrett gave his usual empty rhetoric he stayed with it like a journalist should. He's about the only one with any balls at all.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
did he go somewhere?
Yeah he sort of stopped doing his commentary as part of his sportscast for quite awhile, and now only does that "unplugged" segment very occasionally. Also stopped writing his column.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The local media are absolutely pathetic. Teams shits all over itself weeks in a row and he opens his Monday press conference with his usual grinning, "How we doin', guys?" And they all answer in unison, "Great, coach!"

Bunch of gutless, embarrassing lemmings. Hell no they aren't going to call for his head when they can grasp at even the flimsiest of excuses.

Tim Cowlishaw on Sunday night actually confronted Garrett about the Hardy pics, and when Garrett gave his usual empty rhetoric he stayed with it like a journalist should. He's about the only one with any balls at all.

Don't care how he responds to the Hardy pics.

Archer grilled him damn good on how the D failed to stop the Eagles run game and he couldn't squirm his way out of it.

Eventually, these guys get tired talking to a robot and give up.

He is not going to crack because he is basically an android that spurts out the same empty horseshit in response to pointed questions.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Don't care how he responds to the Hardy pics.
Oh I don't either about Hardy. That just happened to be the topic. Point was, it was a rare occasion where he gave a lame answer and the reporter didn't simply slink away like they were afraid they'd upset him.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It was five years and two days ago, that Wade was fired and this PoS assumed his current role.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Oh I don't either about Hardy. That just happened to be the topic. Point was, it was a rare occasion where he gave a lame answer and the reporter didn't simply slink away like they were afraid they'd upset him.

Well, I think they might get a little more brave with another loss.

I think those reporters have been in shock like we have for the last six weeks.

THAT IDIOT CAN'T WIN ONE DAMN GAME?

You have to understand, Garrett has been skating by with no real adversity in terms of losing streaks and he can roll whomever he has wanted under the bus.

Now, he is running out of people to blame in a passive-aggressive way.

I think if he actually broke down crying like Tom Landry did or just even said once....my bad.

I think the players would respond.

Top Bottom