ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Live the dbair/cz reasoning that all we have to do more is predict total disaster every year so anything better than that is a win.

Never mind we have one of the best qbs and most talented offensive teams in football. Next year I predict 3-13, so 7-9 will be a success. Yay team!

Reaction score
No excuse to lose today.

Colts have nothing to play for. They're without their best receiver. Our offense matches up well with their defense.

Should be an "easy" win.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Live the dbair/cz reasoning that all we have to do more is predict total disaster every year so anything better than that is a win.

Never mind we have one of the best qbs and most talented offensive teams in football. Next year I predict 3-13, so 7-9 will be a success. Yay team!

stupid post of the day TE

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Semantics dude
You all can hold to Cleveland Browns expectations and definitions, and I will hold to and expect the higher standard that Roger defined, and no longer be browbeaten by mediocrity into celebrating something barely better than mediocrity, and calling it "success."

Mmmmmkay?

Reaction score
That is because you are a commie puke who thinks the Dallas Cowboys started playing football in 1992.

Hard to be a fan of someone/something you've never seen or experienced.

You're just a better fan than me. Congrats.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hard to be a fan of someone/something you've never seen or experienced.
Huh?

I was too young to see much of Don Meredith, but am still a big fan of his. He was one tough bastard and had a mean streak a mile wide.
You're just a better fan than me. Congrats.
There are no "better" or worse, fans. There are only fans.

Top Bottom