Reaction score
D.C. bar offers shot for Romo INTs
Tully Corcoran
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...-Washington-DC-bar-offering-free-shots-100813
Updated Oct 8, 2013 6:46 PM ET

A calamitous offseason fed into a depressing 1-3 start for the Redskins, but fans at Duffy's Irish Pub in Washington, D.C. will be counting on Tony Romo to numb the pain.

Duffy's will be offering a free shot of whiskey for every Romo interception against the Redskins this week. All you have to do claim your prize is be there, and be in Redskins gear.

It's a clever marketing ploy, especially considering Duffy's is essentially playing the house on a prop bet that doesn't create much risk for the bar.

Romo's game-deciding interception this week has gotten plenty of press, but that was only his second interception in five games.

He's completing 72 percent of his passes and has the second-highest passer rating among starting quarterbacks.The odds are against Duffy's patrons getting even one free shot out of the deal.

But there is something about Tony Romo that causes football fans to lose contact with reality.:lol

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
either way they're drinking. If he throws pics, they are going to buy additional drinks. If the Redskins lose, they will be drinking even more.

Reaction score
So glad Washington is back to sucking again. That 7 week stretch plus the offseason was unbearable.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
BWFJ3CyIQAA538D.jpg

Chris Cooley trying to stay relevant

Reaction score
I completely forgot about that dbag Cooley. His rapid decline into CFL trash was quite entertaining. I hope he's fat and broke.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I completely forgot about that dbag Cooley. His rapid decline into CFL trash was quite entertaining. I hope he's fat and broke.

And selling his wack-ass pottery at some hippy flea market/art show.

You know Romo fucked Cooley's wife before she became Cooley's wife.

Reaction score
I vaguely recall the "romo fucked your wife story" but it makes sense why he hates Dallas and romo so much when you put it all together that way.

I'm quite sure that slut ran a train through the entire fucking league before realizing she'd have to settle with Cooley.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Really? Good marketing I guess, but Romo has been exceptionally careful with the ball this year.

A calamitous offseason fed into a depressing 1-3 start for the Redskins, but fans at Duffy's Irish Pub in Washington, D.C. will be counting on Tony Romo to numb the pain.

Duffy's will be offering a free shot of whiskey for every Romo interception against the Redskins this week. All you have to do claim your prize is be there, and be in Redskins gear.

It's a clever marketing ploy, especially considering Duffy's is essentially playing the house on a prop bet that doesn't create much risk for the bar.

Romo's game-deciding interception this week has gotten plenty of press, but that was only his second interception in five games.

He's completing 72 percent of his passes and has the second-highest passer rating among starting quarterbacks. The odds are against Duffy's patrons getting even one free shot out of the deal.

But there is something about Tony Romo that causes football fans to lose contact with reality.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...-Washington-DC-bar-offering-free-shots-100813

Can one of you ubber cool mods delete this. I just saw it on the other forum.

Last edited:

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Romo's thrown 2... if they were feeling generous, it would be Eli...

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Remember all the Cooley is better than Whitten debates?

They got us on Fred Davis is better than Martellus Bennett.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Remember all the Cooley is better than Whitten debates?

They got us on Fred Davis is better than Martellus Bennett.

Not really. Davis was more the receiving TE than Bennett, but Bennett was a far superior blocker. And also... who did Davis have to compete against as a receiving threat, unlike Witten and Bennett?

Top Bottom