icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Commanders are pulling away from the rest of the division in free agency so far, something I never thought I'd be saying...

i think the giants and eagles made concerning moves... their pass rushers at this moment in time are now brian burns/kavon thibideux and reddick/huff...

they're going go up against __________________ at LT and steele at RT

not good

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
i think the giants and eagles made concerning moves... their pass rushers at this moment in time are now brian burns/kavon thibideux and reddick/huff...

they're going go up against __________________ at LT and steele at RT

not good
I dont think the Giants will score many pts this yr. They dont have a QB (or much of anything) on offense.

The Eagles already had pass rushers and they are actually trying to trade Reddick and Sweat both.

We have a ton of issues but I do think of the teams in the division, we're still better than them.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I dont think the Giants will score many pts this yr. They dont have a QB (or much of anything) on offense.

The Eagles already had pass rushers and they are actually trying to trade Reddick and Sweat both.

We have a ton of issues but I do think of the teams in the division, we're still better than them.
no one in the division has a quality starting QB wtf are you talking about

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Hunter would sure look nice on our DL with Parsons and DLaw

And he played for our DC forever and supposedly loves him.

We probably havent even made a call to him. Hell Jerry and Spawn may not know he's even a free agent.

Top Bottom