Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Watch the video and find all the women and children coming.

I think this incident was actually staged by open border activists. I think they were hoping the Texas National Guard would open fire on the mod of illegals creating a "bloodbath" they could exploit. When that didn't happen, this scene actually backfired on Democrats. Even liberal media sources are talking about how bad this situation looked. This video will make an excellent campaign ad for Republicans all over the country. It is an appalling display of lawlessness that goes right back to Democrats and everyone knows it - even liberal Democrats.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think this incident was actually staged by open border activists. I think they were hoping the Texas National Guard would open fire on the mod of illegals creating a "bloodbath" they could exploit. When that didn't happen, this scene actually backfired on Democrats. Even liberal media sources are talking about how bad this situation looked. This video will make an excellent campaign ad for Republicans all over the country. It is an appalling display of lawlessness that goes right back to Democrats and everyone knows it - even liberal Democrats.

I've envisioned the same problem if Trump is elected (or anyone who tries to deport) and he tries to deport people. You know damn well, the camera footage will get out of families and crying children taken at gun point and forced to leave the country. Once they're in, how the heck do you reverse it? Especially when theyre from China, Middle East, Africa, etc

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
To Stop The Border Invasion, Get Tough On Mexico

The key thing to understand about the crisis is that it’s being managed by Mexican cartels, along with their partners inside the Mexican government, as a for-profit enterprise. Under Biden, the cartels have turned illegal immigration into big business, a massive black market in which every illegal immigrant who crosses the border represents a source of income for the cartels. They are all being trafficked, in other words. It is not too much to say the cartels are running slave markets, as my friend Joshua Treviño did in these pages recently, “in which children are bought and sold to increase the chances that the norteamericanos will admit a supposed family unit, and also to provide supply to the vile and ravenous market in sex.”

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah immediately afterward they banned reporters again

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I've envisioned the same problem if Trump is elected (or anyone who tries to deport) and he tries to deport people. You know damn well, the camera footage will get out of families and crying children taken at gun point and forced to leave the country. Once they're in, how the heck do you reverse it? Especially when theyre from China, Middle East, Africa, etc
Memo to you Yim- the VAST majority of people crossing the border arnt "families"

They huge % of them are military aged males from all over the world.

Every one of these people has to be removed from the country.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Memo to you Yim- the VAST majority of people crossing the border arnt "families"

They huge % of them are military aged males from all over the world.

Every one of these people has to be removed from the country.

not my point, although that is concerning.

My point is what will be shown on TV if Trump is elected and deports illegal immigrants is the occasions where it is a family and it will be spread like wild fire with the message being "Trump is tearing families apart ripping them from their homes!"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

My point is what will be shown on TV if Trump is elected and deports illegal immigrants is the occasions where it is a family and it will be spread like wild fire with the message being "Trump is tearing families apart ripping them from their homes!"
Of course it will. The media lies 100% of the time and does anything and every thing to help the Communist party here.

At some point the people of this country have to tune them out completely, because they are not legitimate news people.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

No matter what, a false narrative will be created. Just like the kids in cages photo fiasco when it was actually Obama era policies and pictures.

At this point, I've reached the I don't give a flying fuck stage. Get out. At the very least, stop spending my taxpayer dollars to subsidize and fund their living and housing here in the USA. It's simply outrageous.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep, he was another typical RINO pussy

Most Republicans are. They fold and wilt under any perceived pressure. It's why the party needs to be gutted and replaced with true conservatives who will not spend tax payer dollars on this shit. Hate to say it, but this Speaker needs to go and fuck the questions about who would replace him.

Top Bottom