dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's the greatest coach in NFL history, IMO.

He's created a dynasty in a parity driven league, with only one clear cut Hall of Famer.

Eh. I dont agree. What he did in 2001 vs a vastly superior Rams team was amazing. But after cheat-gate I dont see him the same anymore. I dont think anyone will ever know all the truth about what they were doing. What got reported and admitted to was not all of what was going on.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I know QB ratings are subjective, but damn, 3 100 percent QB ratings? Aaron Rogers is fucking good.

Guess who this is:

112.1, 120.0, 140.7, 103.7, 144.7, 77.2*, 121.1, 68.8, 101.6, 107.5, 108.8

9 100+ ratings in 11 starts

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I was referencing Roger's career. He's topped a 100 QB rating in 3 of his seasons. Brady hasn't even done that. Of course he has the championships, but it's all uphill for Rogers.

Cythim

Reaction score
I'm taking Manning #1 overall. He can win games with absolutely nothing around him.

sbk92

Reaction score
Eh. I dont agree. What he did in 2001 vs a vastly superior Rams team was amazing. But after cheat-gate I dont see him the same anymore. I dont think anyone will ever know all the truth about what they were doing. What got reported and admitted to was not all of what was going on.

That cheating thing is overblown, IMO.

Did he cheat? Yes. Was he the only one cheating? Highly doubtful.

I heard Jimmy Johnson on WFAN after that story broke saying that was common practice back when he coached the Cowboys. That if you weren't "cheating" you weren't trying.

Remember, prior to New England getting caught, the league sent out a memo to all 32 teams telling them to stop. I don't think you make that kind of move unless you know that behavior is pretty common. The difference is Belichick thumbed his nose to the memo.

Top Bottom