lons

UDFA
Reaction score
It's very hard for me to throw much blame on Ryan. His defense is decimated with injuries.

We have 3 players that were sitting on a couch a month ago for God's sake.

If Garrett has no control over who he's given on the Oline I can't really say much of how his offense is going either.

This is all on Jerry.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
How much goodwill will Jerry have bought himself if he pulled off the Sean Payton deal

Bout as much as he did when he first signed Roy Williams WR. Folks can say what they want to now with hind sight, but there was a lot of really happy Cowboy fans when that deal went through.

Reaction score
One thing that could help is if the Saints finish strong. Then Payton could be like "joe vitt is the man there he deserves that job, I don't want to be a distraction. You're in great hands."

Go nawlins

Reaction score
Bout as much as he did when he first signed Roy Williams WR. Folks can say what they want to now with hind sight, but there was a lot of really happy Cowboy fans when that deal went through.

Wrong.

There were lots of really happy delusional fans.

Those were the same fans drooling and fawning over ginger as HC too. They'll drink any of Jerry's kool-aid.

There were tons of sane fans (myself included) who thought the Roy deal was stupid. Jerry was a laughingstock outside of Dallas too. No one gives away picks like that for a dude who's headed to the FA market in a couple months. Especially since most intelligent fans have known that Ginger is a shit OC. Just giving a coach a bunch of high-priced pro bowlers isn't going to fix stuff if said coach is a dumbass.

No sane person should be arguing against bringing Payton in. He might never win a title here, but he's def the correct man for the current roster (especially QB) and owner. There's no better fit. Romo has the potential to turn into Brees with the right coaching.

I would just love to see a competitive team that can go on a deep run. Right now, our coaching is so shitty that almost 50% of the starters look bad and inconsistent. Ginger can't even manage a game. There's no way he's making these individual players better during practice.

There's really no way to accurately tell who on this team is good or not.

Reaction score
How much goodwill will Jerry have bought himself if he pulled off the Sean Payton deal

1) He wasted 5 seasons of Romo, Witten and Ware's career with his little Ginger family project

2) He didnt even talk to Harbaugh last season.

The dumbass shouldn't get any goodwill for hiring a competent coach. He's supposed to NOT be a complete fuck up as GM.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
1) He wasted 5 seasons of Romo, Witten and Ware's career with his little Ginger family project

2) He didnt even talk to Harbaugh last season.

In regards to #1, these guys all put up sensational seasons playing for Garrett, so he hasnt wasted them.

In regards to #2, we had a coach in place so there wasnt a reason to jump ship then to get Harbaugh, who may or may not have been interested in this job anyway. I saw several reports that said he was really only interested in the SF job all along and only played along with the Miami thing to get what he really wanted from SF.

Garrett deserves to be fired after the season, but not because of either of the reasons you listed above.

Reaction score
In regards to #1, these guys all put up sensational seasons playing for Garrett, so he hasnt wasted them.

In regards to #2, we had a coach in place so there wasnt a reason to jump ship then to get Harbaugh, who may or may not have been interested in this job anyway. I saw several reports that said he was really only interested in the SF job all along and only played along with the Miami thing to get what he really wanted from SF.

Garrett deserves to be fired after the season, but not because of either of the reasons you listed above.

Dude just bc your dumbass only now figured out that Ginger blows doesn't mean this season is some sort of an anomaly.

This same stuff has been going on year after year. You barely took the homer goggles off like a week ago.

Reaction score
It's funny how there's a few players I like but when defending romo today I had to run down all the things we don't do well and it's staggering.

Block
Run routes
Be smart
Catch
Rush
Special teams
Turn them over

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh yeah? Well when the players come out at least we have people who wave around flags with sparklers on top of them. How many teams can say that?

Top Bottom