Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hopefully its to show him highlights of the cowboys kicking the redskins ass throughout the years.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This makes almost no sense to me.

this one time aaron rodgers went 24th in the draft i guess.

free visit since he's in texas, right? So I guess what's the harm, sit down and say hi to a guy who your rival is certainly drafting, maybe learn a few things about him. Who knows?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They did a piece from the baylor pro day with chris hall on the blitz last night, He called it the most incredible pro day he has ever seen....

there was a shot of shannahan and snyder just sitting there.

its sickening knowing they are going to have a bonafide quarterback and a brilliant offensive coach. Even gibbs never had a great qb.

they also had a sit down with wade wilson who never talks and he said orton wanted to be here and how he had coached him and garrett had scouted him heavily in miami.

Last edited:
Reaction score
this one time aaron rodgers went 24th in the draft i guess.

free visit since he's in texas, right? So I guess what's the harm, sit down and say hi to a guy who your rival is certainly drafting, maybe learn a few things about him. Who knows?

You realize this is an OG, right?

Rev

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Lol. I knew someone was going to fall for it. Not me because I watched Baylor quite a bit.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They did a piece from the baylor pro day with chris hall on the blitz last night, He called it the most incredible pro day he has ever seen.....
Really, wow. That stinks. Of course I always thought he was underrated (until a couple months ago) but it's different hearing a pro scout say it. Was really hoping the Browns would get him.

Top Bottom