sbk92

Reaction score
By Calvin Watkins

OXNARD, Calif. -- The Cowboys are on the verge of signing fullback/tight end Jason Pociask.

Pociask (6-3, 259 pounds) has been with the New York Jets and Seattle Seahawks.

If Pociask passes his physical today, he's expected to make the second practice here. The Cowboys currently have 79 players on their roster, and Pociask would get the last open spot.

Dallas has five tight ends on the roster, and John Phillips is out for the season with a torn ACL, Scott Sicko has a concussion and Martellus Bennett is still recovering from a sprained ankle.

DajLeon Farr was signed last week and is still learning the offense. He did have a catch in the second preseason game.

C

Cr122

They're just signing more tight ends/fullbacks because they don't want to put Witten and Bennett in harms way.

By the end of camp him and possibly Farr along with Sicko or Gronkowski will be cut. More or less they are camp bodies.

kingdomcome1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Without Phillips, who becomes our 3rd guy at TE? Does Gronkowski have a real chance of making this team? Think we cut Anderson now, as I read of many different blogs(ESPN and SI) over the past three weeks that, that is a possibility?

C

Cr122

Without Phillips, who becomes our 3rd guy at TE? Does Gronkowski have a real chance of making this team? Think we cut Anderson now, as I read of many different blogs(ESPN and SI) over the past three weeks that, that is a possibility?

Well, we signed DajLeon Farr and have Scott Sicko and Chris Gronkowski, so one of these guys or two will make the team either as a tight end and or fullback.

Now if Anderson makes it of course, then we probably only go with one of those guys.

Reaction score
DajLeon Farr was signed last week and is still learning the offense. He did have a catch in the second preseason game.

Did he show anything this last game?

C

Cr122

Did he show anything this last game?

He had like 1 catch for 15 yards or so.

He showed he can get open, and make the catch. Not much more to report.

Don't you ever watch the preseason games?

Reaction score
He had like 1 catch for 15 yards or so.

He showed he can get open, and make the catch. Not much more to report.

Don't you ever watch the preseason games?

I'm in SE Virginia, so they're not shown here. And I'm not interested enough to TIVO or watch the NFL Network replay of the games once I've already read the recaps and know the scores.

C

Cr122

I'm in SE Virginia, so they're not shown here. And I'm not interested enough to TIVO or watch the NFL Network replay of the games once I've already read the recaps and know the scores.

Fair enough.

Top Bottom