bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
college kids will always be more boisterous than a middle aged NFL crowd. plus, you got the bands.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
Maybe it's the go-go girls in the crow's nests that hush the place up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It was sold out, and college fans do tend to be louder (especially louder than the ho hum Dallas fans that attend games)

That said, a few of my friends that have been to games like the 09 playoff win over Philly said it was pretty loud there.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our suck ass fans buy up blocks of tickets and then sell them to the opposition.

The one's that do go don't know shit about football.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Our suck ass fans buy up blocks of tickets and then sell them to the opposition.

The one's that do go don't know shit about football.

I've been to one game there (Seattle 2011) and no shit- there were people in our section that had no idea who was winning or what was going on during the game.

Reaction score
I've been to one game there (Seattle 2011) and no shit- there were people in our section that had no idea who was winning or what was going on during the game.
I was there at that game too. Seemed like the stadium was only about half-full as far as volume was concerned.

I was at the Pittsburgh game a few weeks ago... that was pretty loud. Unfortunately most of it was coming from Steelers fans.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
As I've said a few times, its an amazing building. Great work. But its a lousy NFL football venue.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The whole "it's too big to be loud " excuse is invalid. I've been to 2 Big 12 championship games there. It was loud as fuck. While Cowboys fans suck normally, the eagles game this year was actually rocking!!

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I guess when you actually have significantly more fans rooting for your team, it's louder.

If Cowboys Stadium wasn't a 60/40 split every week, I bet it would get noisy.

Top Bottom