Reaction score
Not sure I agree. The corner we signed could turn into a starter for us. A number of reports point to him having a lot of ability but Rob Ryan misusing him. Which shouldn't surprise anyone.

Even this guy has starting experience and becomes an immediate ST contributor.

I'm sure he has value but there ar glaring needs that 5.5 million gross over two years could have gone to. That's what I'm saying, of all the need areas to put effort into signing for two years up to 5.5 mill, a part time rkg is rather superfluous right now. I look at that 5.5 as something that could have fed the children of one of the stronger DEs in FA or a DT or to resign McClain. Why 2 years for a st or depth player? This guy would not even preclude drafting a lb, if that was the strategy. This guy is not that good.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm sure he has value but there ar glaring needs that 5.5 million gross over two years could have gone to. That's what I'm saying, of all the need areas to put effort into signing for two years up to 5.5 mill, a part time rkg is rather superfluous right now. I look at that 5.5 as something that could have fed the children of one of the stronger DEs in FA or a DT or to resign McClain. Why 2 years for a st or depth player? This guy would not even preclude drafting a lb, if that was the strategy. This guy is not that good.

It's the vet min plus incentives. Odds are he doesn't see that money. Chill.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't care for white linebackers

Andrew-Gachkar-Chargers.jpg

White LBs are just too slow. Speed has been a problem for this defense for several years. Need more brothers if they want to upgrade.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Year Base Salary Pr SB Cap Hit Play Incent
2015 1.0 million - 600K - 1.6 - - - 1.0
2016 1.0 million - 600K - 1.6 - - - 1.0

Top Bottom