cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you fuckwits would shut up about how the level 18 backup plan is evidence of the front office's incompetence (without ever having seen the actual plan) then we wouldn't have to correct your dumbasses constantly.

I just showed you why, if you had done the same thing regarding safety (and most of you did in the offseason about safety, and I had to correct you then, too) you'd look like a complete fucking moron.

I'm just saying wait until we see Smith-Livings-?Costa-Bedeaux-Free on the field together before determining the level 18 backup plan is evidence of incompetence. Or look like a moron.

As soon as you can tell me what this Front Office has done over the last 17 years to inspire confidence. Should I have "faith" ? Hypocrite much?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's like...I didn't say a thing about having faith.

Wait and see before making snap judgements on backup plan #18 =/= "faith"

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As soon as you can tell me what this Front Office has done over the last 17 years to inspire confidence. Should I have "faith" ? Hypocrite much?

This team was 7-4 at one point last year and the defense was the reason we failed...just saying..ain't no fuckin way our oline is worse now

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
IOW if we see the actual plan on the field and it still sucks then commence with the criticisms and the hand-wringing and the I can't wait til Jerry is dead and Garrett has cataracts. But until then s.t.f.u.

I hate these auto-emoticons sometimes.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's like...I didn't say a thing about having faith.

Wait and see before making snap judgements on backup plan #18 =/= "faith"

I'm talking about your views on religion, which I share, but I've seen you be critical of people who believe in a deity without any real proof. Thus, the "faith" comment.

I need to see proof from this staff that they know what the hell they are doing before I give them the benefit of the doubt. Jerry has definitely not shown he knows what he is doing personnel wise and so far, Garrett is suspect.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm talking about your views on religion, which I share, but I've seen you be critical of people who believe in a deity without any real proof. Thus, the "faith" comment.

I need to see proof from this staff that they know what the hell they are doing before I give them the benefit of the doubt. Jerry has definitely not shown he knows what he is doing personnel wise and so far, Garrett is suspect.

Garrett is a stud.. You're suspect

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's not even benefit of the doubt though.

I mean ok maybe most (insert directors name here) movies suck but if you haven't seen one you can't say that it sucks yet or you're a hipster douchebag ******. Maybe it does suck but until you see it you're just talking out your ass.

Reaction score
Oline has been an issue for 2+ years now. There has been no development and mostly patchwork attempts at fixing it.

No well-run organization desperately relies on UDFAs to perform like 1st rounders. Church is catching on, but they're making a habit out of this.

And people need to slow down on Sensy. He played somewhat well against Carson Fucking Palmer. That's not exactly much to brag about. He'll be getting lit up by real QBs again in no time.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Oline has been an issue for 2+ years now. There has been no development and mostly patchwork attempts at fixing it.

No well-run organization desperately relies on UDFAs to perform like 1st rounders. Church is catching on, but they're making a habit out of this.

And people need to slow down on Sensy. He played somewhat well against Carson Fucking Palmer. That's not exactly much to brag about. He'll be getting lit up by real QBs again in no time.

3 years ago.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

But by all means freak out about emergency backup plan #18 not looking all that great against Oakland?

Top Bottom