Reaction score
ByGerry Fraley / Reporter

Dallas Cowboys' wide recevier Troy Bergeron, playing in the Arena League during the lockout, put up big numbers in his first game of the season.

Bergeron had eight catches for 134 yards and four touchdowns for Cleveland in a 61-55 win against Spokane. "I'm trying to be modest, but I think I showed tonight that I'm pretty much the best receiver on the Cowboys roster" Bergeron said, post game.

Bergeron has extensive AFL experience and has also spent time in the NFL with Atlanta and Buffalo. He finished last season on the Cowboys' practice squad and stayed with the organization on a future/reserve contract. He will revert to the Cowboys when a new collective-bargaining agreement is reached, but the club is not liable should he be injured while playing in the AFL.

C

Cr122

Bergeron had eight catches for 134 yards and four touchdowns for Cleveland in a 61-55 win against Spokane. "I'm trying to be modest, but I think I showed tonight that I'm pretty much the best receiver on the Cowboys roster" Bergeron said, post game.
:WTF Easy there Troy.

Reaction score
:WTF Easy there Troy.

459849m.jpg

Whatever bro. ~ TB

C

Cr122

He's white, he has nothing on these other receivers on our roster.

Reaction score
He's white, he has nothing on these other receivers on our roster.

He's got more of a head for a game, and is a great effort player.

He actually really reminds me of Ed McCaffrey or Brandon Stokes. Even a little Dwight Clark.

C

Cr122

He's got more of a head for a game, and is a great effort player.

He actually really reminds me of Ed McCaffrey or Brandon Stokes. Even a little Dwight Clark.

Who knows he might beat out Roy for a roster spot.

Top Bottom