Reaction score
Cowboys open to bringing back Miles Austin

Coach Jason Garrett wouldn't rule out the Cowboys re-signing free agent Miles Austin.
Austin hasn't drawn an ounce of known interest since being released by Dallas on March 11. "The economics of his situation really factored into the decision we made with him, coupled with his injuries," Garrett said. "We’ll look at the landscape when we get done. Miles is a guy that we have great respect for as a person and as a player." Garrett went on to add that the Cowboys would "absolutely" consider re-signing Austin. He'd come cheaply.

Reaction score
Who cares that he's older and injury prone, he knows the offense better than anyone. That's the running criteria.

Reaction score
Don't see a need for him now that we drafted street.

Give me a receiving group of:

Motherfuckin Dez Bryant
Terrence Williams
Devin Street
Dwayne Harris
Cole Beasley

Only 5 receivers and go heavy either at TE or RB.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
FWIW, Broaddus was saying they really don't have any interest in resigning him unless somebody got hurt.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He would just take up a spot. He's injury prone and not that good anymore.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score

Oh great, now he's going to kill it in Cleveland and prove it's all Jerry's fault!
We'll rue the day!!!

Crying-Baby-001.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Contrary to the report in the OP, I am hearing Miles Austin WONT be brought back.

Reaction score
Don't see a need for him now that we drafted street.

Give me a receiving group of:

Motherfuckin Dez Bryant
Terrence Williams
Devin Street
Dwayne Harris
Cole Beasley

Only 5 receivers and go heavy either at TE or RB.

Street free agent! Get ready for that first word to be a proper noun midseason. Paging Deveren Johnson.

Street has the height (projected 6’3”), but could weigh in at less than 200 pounds and run in the mid-4.5s. That combination puts him in the higher risk category when combined with a production arc that took him until 22 years old to log an above-age-adjusted season at Pittsburgh
. http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/article.php?article=parsons2014rookieprimer3

Top Bottom