Reaction score
Cowboys' new sheriff ``laying down the law''

Posted at 5:08 PM on Wed., Nov. 10, 2010 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Bill Nichols / Reporter Bio | E-mail | News tips

The Cowboys quickly realized that their new boss is not the same as the old boss.

Jason Garrett made it clear to players on Wednesday that there's a new sheriff in town.

``He just let us know how it would be from here on out,'' kicker David Buehler said. ``He's definitely laying down the law.

``Things will change, and we need change because obviously the way we were going about it before wasn't working.''

Buehler said different rules are in place regarding ``everything from a change in practice times to disciplinary actions _ a broad horizon.''

Wide receiver Roy Williams declined to reveal specifics. But his tight-lipped smile spoke volumes when asked if Garrett laid down the law.

``He has a plan,'' Williams said. ``He has the troops in line to exact this plan.''

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I heard someone on radio say Garrett said no more cards and dominoes in locker room...

Uh Oh

That doesn't need to be in the lockerroom anyway.

What is it with Fing dominoes that entertains people.

stupid_dominoes_card-p137857085789767802tdn0_210.jpg
wade-phillips.jpg

sbk92

Reaction score
It's all a crock of shat. I believe in Garrett, but you can't make wholesale changes in season like this. He needs an offseason to hire his own staff and turnover the roster.

This team will suck the last 8 games, just like the first 8.

Plymkr

Reaction score
LOL, Hilarious..

But, hey, Parcells got rid of the domino shit too, Emmitt would always play em before. Look how good that turned out. LOL

C

Cr122

LOL, Hilarious..

But, hey, Parcells got rid of the domino shit too, Emmitt would always play em before. Look how good that turned out. LOL

I wouldn’t mind seeing Garret coach an entire season. Especially‚ if he can get these group of players to perform for eight more games.

Top Bottom