cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Got Travis Frederick (C/G Wisconsin) in the late 3rd. So far, draft looks like this:
1. Sharrif Floyd DT Florida
2. Jonathan Hankins DT Ohio State
3. Travis Frederick C/G Wisconsin

no 4th rounder, but two 5th rounders coming up. Give me some names, stand on the table for your guys....

Last edited:

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Well, now we all know how the real Cowboys War Room feels when Jerry's special Grandson yells out he likes puppies in the middle of a draft discussion.

Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Got Travis Frederick (C/G Wisconsin) in the late 3rd. So far, draft looks like this:

no 4th rounder, but two 5th rounders coming up. Give me some names, stand on the table for you guys....

Who are the others? The entire Jones family?
Hankins late in the second, Frederick in the third????

junk

UDFA
Reaction score

no 4th rounder, but two 5th rounders coming up. Give me some names, stand on the table for your guys....

That is quite a haul.

I have no idea who is available, but here are some guys I'd consider in 5 (based upon NFLDS rankings)

Kevin Reddick
Chris Harper
Kenjon Barner
Robert Lester
Cornelius Washington
Zeke Motta
Hugh Thornton

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Shawn Williams (S Georgia) is still available. Him and Jonathan Franklin (RB UCLA) are probably the highest guys on my board right now.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I had a 3-way tie in my head for Johnathan Franklin, Shawn Williams, and Tyler Bray for my next 5th round pick. Bray and Williams went with the 2 picks just before mine so I ended up with Franklin.

I took Hankins at the bottom of the 2nd because I felt the value was too good. I like the move, but it cost me a chance at a Safety.

Also, I have another 5th round pick coming soon and I'm seriously thinking about taking Tyler Wilson or EJ Manual, who are somehow both available. Gibve me pro's and con's on both Quarterbacks and start throwing me some late round sleeper Safeties.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In real life, I doubt either Shawn Williams or Tyler Bray is available anywhere near the 5th rd.

Williams had pretty good years at UGA and has really quality leadership skills. The only question was how he'd do speed and athletic wise, and he tore up the combine.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I just took Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas with my other 5th round pick. Again, a value thing. Don't think he'll make it there in real life. Plus, one of my top scouts (Midswat) assured me, hell he guaranteed, Tyler Wilson will be the top overall pick in 2013.

Last edited:

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Apparently, I'm fixing the defensive line in one draft.

Just added Devin Taylor DE South Carolina in the 6th round.

Sharrif Floyd, Jonathan Hankins, and Devin Taylor. Size, size, and more size.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Just traded Ratliff to Seattle for John Moffitt and a 7th round pick.

Hoped I could get more for Ratliff but after drafting Floyd and Hankins, felt he was expendable. Moffitt can compete a starting Guard spot, maybe lets me cut loose of Livings.

Top Bottom