• Cowboys 10+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie, McNabb wonders if possible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Will probably be one sided but I thought I'd throw up the poll anyway.

Make your pick.

Reaction score
I think your point spreads are too broad. The line is at 4 last I checked and I think that's about right. I could see a 17-14 or 21-17 game.

I was very optomistic about the Cowboys chances, but yesterdays news with Jenkins and Smith have dampened my spirits.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'll have to wait until game time to see who's playing exactly.

I'm leaning toward the Jets.

44-16.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll have to wait until game time to see who's playing exactly.

I'm leaning toward the Jets.

44-16.

Unless we turn the ball over alot, I doubt the Jets offense could score 44 pts in 2 games against us.

Reaction score
I'm back thinking we win the game.

I think we come out very crips and execute well, and shock people like we did against the Giants last year.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If the Giants lose to the Redskins, then I can GUARANTEE that the Jets will win. There is NO WAY, that the NFL is going to allow both New York teams to lose on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm cautiously optimistic, though if I was forced to lay money on the game I'd have to take the Jets.

I'm not big on "moral" victories but if we go up there with the team as beat up as it is now and play well but come up a little short, it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world.

Last edited:

Mr.Po

Reaction score
19-17 Jets

At some point in the game either Bailey misses a makeable FG or Buehler is called upon to kick a long distance shot to no avail. This will be the difference in the game.

If one of the 2 kicks a game winner this post never happened.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'll say we lose by 6. We have a chance to win it with a TD, but committ our 3rd turnover of the game. We force zero turnovers.

Jets 27
Jerry's kids 21

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm cautiously optimistic, though if I was forced to lay money on the game I'd have to take the Jets.

I'm not big on "moral" victories but if we go up there with the team as beat up as it is now and play well but come up a little short, it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world.

That's the way I feel about it. If this game was being played at any other time during the seasons, I would feel differently. But with all this pageantry of 9/11 and it's in New York and the last game of the evening...nah; especially if the Giants lose earlier that day. No way the NFL is going to allow two New York teams lose on the 10th anniversary of 9/11. You know the Cowboys are not going to get a fair shake. The Cowboys are and will be America's team from here on, but for that evening, it'll be the Jets that will be America's team. I just hope we make a good showing of it.

Fact is though that this game is really not all that important, because it's a non-conference game. The ones we need to focus on are the next three: 49ers, Redskins, and Lions. Those are conference games. I reckon at worse we should be 2-2 going into the bye. If that's the case, I'd rather go 2-2---with two of those victories coming from the next three games ---one preferably against the Redskins; than go 2-2 with one win against the Jets and then whomever.

Top Bottom