Reaction score
By DAVID MOORE
Staff Writer
dmoore@dallasnews.com
Published 18 August 2011 11:55 PM
Related items Andre Gurode is a Pro Bowl center.

Yet when asked if he would consider moving Gurode to guard, Garrett left the door ajar.

“We’ll just wait and see on that,” Garrett said. “We’re still a work in progress on the offensive line. We’re trying some different combinations because of some injuries and because of the departure of a couple of guys who have been playing for us.”

The Cowboys have already moved Kyle Kosier from left to right guard in this camp. Rookies David Arkin and Bill Nagy have gotten time at left guard while Montrae Holland has been out with back spasms. Phil Costa looked good at center early in camp while Gurode was recovering from off-season knee surgery.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I really hate our offensive line situation... we're giving these guys no time to gel.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really hate our offensive line situation... we're giving these guys no time to gel.

Jason Garrett is being true to his word on that there will be competition for positions. And also, there are alot of teams with the saqme issue of not having their Oline enough time to gel. Blame the lockout.

C

Cr122

I'd say a decision would have to be no later than after this game against the Chargers.

The offensive line will need to know who is where, and who is making the line changes.

Costa or Gurode. I'd start'em like this in my opinion.

Free, Gurode, Costa, Kosier, Smith. That way there's experience on both sides of the line.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Explain how thats overreacting.

Actually, don't.

Jerry Jones is the greatest. Jason Garrett is the next Tom Landry. Every player on the Cowboys roster are all starters in this league and future pro-bowlers.

I know.. I get it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Explain how thats overreacting.

Actually, don't.

Jerry Jones is the greatest. Jason Garrett is the next Tom Landry. Every player on the Cowboys roster are all starters in this league and future pro-bowlers.

I know.. I get it.

Looks like overreaction to me.

Top Bottom