Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus ‏@BryanBroaddus
Hearing Dallas is in the 20th spot in the order...

Nick Eatman ‏@nickeatman
That's the worst they could've been @BryanBroaddus: Hearing Dallas is in the 20th spot in the order...”

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Supp draft order - BUFFALO, CLEVE, TB, MIA, STL, MIN, WSH, JAX, IND, CAR are top 10 in each round

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr
Word is the Cowboys have 3rd-4th round interest in Josh Gordon in supplemental draft. They wont get him in fourth. too much interest

Rob Rang ‏@RobRang
Piggy backing colleague @JasonLaCanfora, Supp draft order 15-21 goes #Cardinals, #Chiefs, #Seahawks, #Bears, #Jets, #Cowboys and #49ers.

Last edited:

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Josh gordon to cleveland in the 2nd round

Bryan Broaddus ‏@BryanBroaddus
CLE gets Gordon in the 2nd round...

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
so this means cleveland just used there first rounder for next year on gordon today.

I take back all the time's I said I would like holmgren to come here and run the organization.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Im wrong on that.

its only next years 2. I thought it was the round ahead in the next year.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Im wrong on that.

its only next years 2. I thought it was the round ahead in the next year.

Still too high IMO. Maybe they saved Jerry from doing something foolish.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Still too high IMO. Maybe they saved Jerry from doing something foolish.

I honestly have never even watched him play. They must have taken him that high because someone else was going to before they picked again.

broaddus said yesterday miami wanted him pretty bad and would take him higher than most thought of him....so maybe they were just beating them to the punch.

all i know is if he beats claiborne one on one at the death star in november that will suck....

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I would also like to say that I went to high school with someone in the browns front office and the dude never played football even in high school. He is climbing the ranks in there organization because he is tight with holmgren.....so maybe that is the cause of this!

Reaction score
The only positive is the Browns can have Greg Little, Trent Richardson, Brandon Weeden, and Gordon all grow as a unit together.

The bad news is they're still the fucking Browns.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Also interesting to note, its jon sandusky who is there director of player personnel.

Rev

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I would also like to say that I went to high school with someone in the browns front office and the dude never played football even in high school. He is climbing the ranks in there organization because he is tight with holmgren.....so maybe that is the cause of this!

I went to high school with Jeff Ireland. Evidently with some of his decisions it looks like school didn't help.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The only positive is the Browns can have Greg Little, Trent Richardson, Brandon Weeden, and Gordon all grow as a unit together.

The bad news is they're still the fucking Browns.

plus Holmgren SUCKS

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Somebody names Jimmy beast, some no named blogger tweeted Josh Ellis as a source that Dallas had a 2nd round grade on Gordon and put in a third round bid.

Two things.

Right kind of guys my ass, that is just the feel good storyline coming from valley ranch, if Jerry wanted Owens back here tomorrow he would be.

Secondly, I thought Garrett was supposed to be able to keep in house information in house? Why let this get out? Now all summer it will be a story that Dallas doesn't have anybody capable of being a three, after we have all these developmental guys on the roster.

Oh well

Top Bottom