Reaction score
Is there anything you see factually wrong with what I typed?

Yes.

Our major losses have been Sean Lee, Justin Durant, and Romo being banged up.

Losing Lawrence for half the year? Who knows what kind of impact -if any - he would have had? But I do know he's flashed nothing since returning so Id hardly consider him a noteworthy loss.

That's basically our only injuries this year. I could give a shit less the total number of players on IR because I bet if you post te list, it's mostly no names.

The Cardinals lost tier starting QB for 2.5 game, got him back for about six more, then lost him for the rest of the year. Theyve since lost their backup quarterback for what looks like at least the rest of the regular season. The Cardinals are now on their third string quarterback so don't complain about Romo having owies.

The Cardinals lost their best pass rushing outside linebacker, John Abraham, and their best pass rushing defense end, Darnell Docket, before the season even started.

They've lost their starting running back who's on IR now. The back up running back beat his wife and got suspended. And against the Rams they started an undrafted free-agent running back who they just signed that week.

Their Hall of Fame wide receiver, Larry Fitzgerald, has been dealing with knee and ankle injuries all year.

There playmaking free safety, The honey badger, has been dealing with an injury has missed games.

And if you consider they also lost their talented ILB, Darryl Washington Who is suspended before the season started.

Our woes with personnel pale in comparison to what the Cardinals have had to deal with. Add to it they play and a much tougher division.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I will give Garrett props on that Celek fumble. I thought he was down .

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd be shocked if anyone wins it over Arians. Nobody deserves it more.

He'll probably win it, if so more power to him and he is deserving.

But if we went 12-4 I don't see how anyone in their right mind couldn't give Garrett serious consideration. This team was seen as a sure fire doormat by just about everybody. The Cards were expected to be pretty good.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Certainly your prerogative. Just think you guys are exaggerating some stuff. (as usual)

Our major losses have been Sean Lee, Justin Durant, and Romo being banged up.

Doug Free missed 3+ games didn't? Leary missed some time as well. The losses of Lee and Durant were pretty significant.

Losing Lawrence for half the year? Who knows what kind of impact -if any - he would have had? But I do know he's flashed nothing since returning so Id hardly consider him a noteworthy loss.

Reasonably sure his "impact" would have been considerably greater had he not suffered a major injury and missed all his rookie training camp, preseason and half the regular season. It wasn't like he busted his thumb. The injury and surgery were to one of his wheels.

The Cardinals lost tier starting QB for 2.5 game, got him back for about six more, then lost him for the rest of the year. Theyve since lost their backup quarterback for what looks like at least the rest of the regular season. The Cardinals are now on their third string quarterback so don't complain about Romo having owies.

There's no question losing Palmer was huge, he was playing well for them and is eons better than any other QB on their roster. And they should be commended for winning a few games with their backup QB as well. Definitely a major accomplishment. But don't act like Romo's back situation is no fucking big deal. Only a total douche bag would say he was at best a shell of himself in that season opener and then again the short week of Thanksgiving. Then factor in he's played most of the yr with a rib cartilage injury that nobody was even aware of. He's one tough bastard.

The Cardinals lost their best pass rushing outside linebacker, John Abraham, and their best pass rushing defense end, Darnell Docket, before the season even started.

Their best pass rushing DE is Calais Campbell, not Dockett. Abraham is 36yrs old and assuming he'd have another yr like last yr was probably far fetched.

They've lost their starting running back who's on IR now.

You mean the guy averaging a whopping 3.3 yds per rush? Yeah, pretty huge loss.

The back up running back beat his wife and got suspended.

Maybe cutting Ryan Williams wasn't such a smart move eh?

Their Hall of Fame wide receiver, Larry Fitzgerald, has been dealing with knee and ankle injuries all year.

Missed two games. No biggie.

There playmaking free safety, The honey badger, has been dealing with an injury has missed games.

THEIR playmaking safety is Rashad Johnson. (8 passes defensed, 4 picks, two td returns) Honey Badger has 4 passes defensed and 1 pick for the season. He's missed a couple of starts but due back this weekend.

And if you consider they also lost their talented ILB, Darryl Washington Who is suspended before the season started.

Good player, but dumbass for getting kicked out for the yr.

Our woes with personnel pale in comparison to what the Cardinals have had to deal with. Add to it they play and a much tougher division

The QB situation is the only thing that "pales in comparison", but do agree they play in a tougher division.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The QB thing is a major injury no question.

I checked, we actually have more players on IR than they do. We lost our best defensive player before camp ever started. We lost our top defensive player drafted for all training camp, preseason and half the regular season. Romo has not been 100% at any time this yr and has missed time. Our starting RT and LG have missed games and game time. Our best LB from the start of regular season went on IR. Our starting MLB (McClain) has been in and out.

My God, you are really a fucking idiot.

The Cardinals have overcome more adversity than the Cowboys could have dreamed of this season.

Their front office is competent and it is always next man up.

Arians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Garrett

Kiem>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jerry

The one thing we have they do not is Romo.

Otherwise, they are a superior organization.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
My God, you are really a fucking idiot.

The Cardinals have overcome more adversity than the Cowboys could have dreamed of this season.

Their front office is competent and it is always next man up.

Arians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Garrett

Kiem>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jerry

The one thing we have they do not is Romo.

Otherwise, they are a superior organization.

Yes ok. Fuck you Booze

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Speaking of injuries; the Ravens will be going with their 7th and 8th CB for the last 2 weeks.

Top Bottom