dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Per Clarence Hill...said alot of teams are involved, but a decison would be made today

It was reported real early this monring that Weddle had signed with Jacksonville, apparently he held off.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I am so excited that we might have weddle and elam.

That would be fantastic.

resign bowen and kosier and we might be ready to go.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I am so excited that we might have weddle and elam.

That would be fantastic.

resign bowen and kosier and we might be ready to go.

With the way free agency is moving, I wish we had a lockout every offseason. I love the sense of urgency right now.

I'd say the 4 you mentioned, plus maybe a new RG and I'd call it gold.

C

Cr122

With the way free agency is moving, I wish we had a lockout every offseason. I love the sense of urgency right now.

We need to add a DE as well, because Spears is as good as gone, and a player like Jenkins will make up for that.

Reaction score

Agreed!

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Add Blalock and Jenkins and I'm sold.

I love the idea of jenkins but now I am hesitant to think they would getin a bidding war with snyder. Thats something I would always walk away from.

we need help at that spot without question though. I wonder if some of those guys from cleveland that know ryan pop up later on.......maybe a linebacker too. Somone has to know this defense besides elam to make the transistion smooth.

C

Cr122

I love the idea of jenkins but now I am hesitant to think they would getin a bidding war with snyder. Thats something I would always walk away from.

we need help at that spot without question though. I wonder if some of those guys from cleveland that know ryan pop up later on.......maybe a linebacker too. Somone has to know this defense besides elam to make the transistion smooth.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't want to over spend for nobody. If that's the case forget it.

Plus, Danny Boy has a reputation of over spending anyways.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
damn he resigned with the chargers...

sdutChargers S.D. U-T Chargers
by CowboysNation1
Eric Weddle has agreed to terms. He's back with Chargers.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
For a second there, I thought our safety issues were going to start to go away.

Top Bottom