Reaction score
I'm really bummed that my car broke down last night and now I won't be able to go.

Enjoy the video.

[video=youtube;FY0rjgHMYSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY0rjgHMYSg[/video]

1st 2nd 3rd 4th
Giants 7 0 0 7
Cowboys 7 7 7 7

1st -- Tony Romo to Jason Witten for a 12 yard touchdown 0-7

1st -- Eli Manning to Hakeem Nicks for a 33 yard touchdown 7-7

2nd -- Marion Barber scores a 3 yard touchdown 7-14

3rd -- Tony Romo to Miles Austin for a 50 yard touchdown 7-21

4th -- Ahmad Bradshaw scores a 10 yard touchdown 14-21

4th -- Tony Romo to Roy Williams for a 26 yard touchdown 14-28

Reaction score
Which one are you? The guy on the left or right?

Either way . . . good video. I like the score prediction. And like the one dude said, it doesn't matter if we win 30-3 or 3-0 . . . just get the win and get the ball rolling.

Reaction score
I'm the guy on the right.

Halen88 is the guy on the left. He basically got the entire Trash Talking Circle on Youtube started.

Reaction score
I'm the guy on the right.

Halen88 is the guy on the left. He basically got the entire Trash Talking Circle on Youtube started.

I was confused because in your first post you say you can't make it because of a car breakdown, but at the end of the video you're telling him it's a shame he can't make it and that you'd be there. Unless I misunderstood.

I'm not familiar with the trash talking circle on Youtube. Mostly just listen to music on youtube.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Tony Soprano.Malcom X.Romosexual.

Nice.

Thanks again for posting these.

Reaction score
I was confused because in your first post you say you can't make it because of a car breakdown, but at the end of the video you're telling him it's a shame he can't make it and that you'd be there. Unless I misunderstood.

I'm not familiar with the trash talking circle on Youtube. Mostly just listen to music on youtube.

Yeah, I'm sorry about that, but here's what's happened in 24 hours.

Halen88 told me he couldn't make it because of a job interview.

Then, last night, my car breaks down.

So, now, we both can't go. It's disappointing.

And, yeah, there's an NFL Trash Talking Circle on Youtube. Just look for guys like JWAD, Simus1974, and Halen88. Oh, and southofheaven88 is another good guy to look up.

Top Bottom