Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
We just need to worry about getting to the playoffs and winning the NFCE first.

I really worry about our defense because they don't rush the passer or make any plays and they give up yards in droves. They put immense pressure on the offense to be almost perfect. But the fact is the offense has been able to carry the team and if we keep games close our OL and our kicker are huge weapons.

What's good is that the offense we play is almost impossible to defend. Noone is beating our Oline straight up, and then when teams overcompensate and load the box to beat them; we have too many weapons that simply take advantage of that.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Right now I do think we're the best team in football, even better than Seattle.

Question is will we be at the end of the year when it counts. There's a lot of football left and anything can happen.

Reaction score
We have a very versatile offense. Dak is a rookie but playing like a seasoned vet. Elliott is a monster. Our Offensive Line rapes defenses. Cole Beasely is uncoverable. Dez is a headcase but occassionally makes plays. Witten is still okay.

But I worry about our defense.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
We have a very versatile offense. Dak is a rookie but playing like a seasoned vet. Elliott is a monster. Our Offensive Line rapes defenses. Cole Beasely is uncoverable. Dez is a headcase but occassionally makes plays. Witten is still okay.

But I worry about our defense.
But we've seen how our offense can chew up the clock to ice the win in the end

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Is this just like 2014 where we're beating a bunch of bad teams and not nearly as good as our record indicates?
I think the real deal is, we've been at the very top of the 20 or so teams in this league that are mediocre. However this year we may have actually joined the 10-12 or so NFL teams that are actually good. In reality, we're probably in the middle of the "good" pack.

The defense as you have mentioned, is the Achilles heel. BUT if we can keep that defense on the bench a good amount of the time by limiting their snaps and therefore their exposure, we gone be aight. "The best defense is a good offense" as it were.

But yeah the D really needs to give us some sacks and some turnovers once in awhile. I don't mind them allowing some yardage and 1st downs, as this helps eat game clock. Just keep 'em out of the end zone, force field goals.

Top Bottom