NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
"Smith had been on Seattle’s practice squad, but was promoted last week to the active roster when they ran short in the backfield themselves, and released yesterday when they tried to cover other spots with Lynch getting healthy."

Reaction score
Wonder what the plan is.

Roll with 8 running backs on gameday when we run 14 times a game?

Reaction score
After failing to find a credible replacement for Murray during the off season, the front office is now grasping at straws.

The front office should have seen this coming. At least half of the fan base did.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
After failing to find a credible replacement for Murray during the off season, the front office is now grasping at straws.

The front office should have seen this coming. At least half of the fan base did.

It's unreal. It really is. RB wasn't a priority in the off-season and now we have them coming out of the woodwork. I mean, who the fuck operates like this?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's unreal. It really is. RB wasn't a priority in the off-season and now we have them coming out of the woodwork. I mean, who the fuck operates like this?

All this because we have inept/incompetent coaching and front office.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

No kidding.

Do all these frantic moves mean we put a stop to Will McClay's ROH ceremony? Maybe just a delay.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All this because we have inept/incompetent coaching and front office.

It's amazing how an injury to Romo exposes these people like Garrett and Jones like the fraud that they are. It completely destroys the notion that Garrett built this talented and deep roster that's set to win for years to come to come. It's so fucking talented and deep that losing Romo makes this look like a pop warner team (even worse). I mean, the display of football is beyond pathetic and really inexcusable if you've bought into the 4 year rebuilding bullshit.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How many years do we honestly think Romo will still play? We have one of the top QB's in the league but for how long??

How long until he retires and the team implodes?

If we don't win in the next 2-3 years our window of opportunity will close with the loss of Romo

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's amazing how an injury to Romo exposes these people like Garrett and Jones like the fraud that they are.

Not amazing to us that knew they weren't shit. I find it refreshing.

It completely destroys the notion that Garrett built this talented and deep roster that's set to win for years to come to come. It's so fucking talented and deep that losing Romo makes this look like a pop warner team (even worse). I mean, the display of football is beyond pathetic and really inexcusable if you've bought into the 4 year rebuilding bullshit.

Who in the hell had such a notion Now that's amazing!

Reaction score
How many years do we honestly think Romo will still play? We have one of the top QB's in the league but for how long??

How long until he retires and the team implodes?

If we don't win in the next 2-3 years our window of opportunity will close with the loss of Romo

And then you think about the sheer miracle of finding Romo in the first place in the midst of running out guys like QCar, Hutch, Henson, Testaverde, Stoerner, Leaf, etc. What are the odds that happens again? We're going to have to suck for years and get a number 1 pick when the next Andrew Luck is there to be taken.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jerry thinks he's going to strike it rich with another UDFA and find the next Romo without having to pay an arm and a leg for him

So I see us going a few years before we get a serviceable QB and 5-7 before we get the next franchise QB after Romo

I'm sure Jerry will take a swing and a miss at a couple former great QB's at the end of their careers before we find the next real QB

With the way they have handled the QB/backup QB position in the past I'm sure it will be a clusterfuck once again

Reaction score
We'd be the franchise that drafts Leaf or RG3 over Manning and Luck anyway.

The foundation of this team is still a guy brought in by Parcells and Payton. Those were football guys who understood players and could coach. We may not see guys like that again in Dallas.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can see Jerry finally giving up on Garrett or at least blaming Garrett for this teams failures in obtaining Romo's replacement after a couple years a crappy seasons with crappy QB's after Romo is gone for a few years

Even with Jerry making the decisions on player personnel he will need to blame the failures on someone because he will never take the blame upon himself

Top Bottom