Reaction score
Davis Out As Titans' Line Has Its Way
Posted by rphillips at 10/10/2010 4:52 PM CDT

Montrae Holland replaced starting right guard Leonard Davis on the final drive of the first half against Tennessee, amid heavy Titans pressure on Tony Romo.

Romo has been sacked five times, and two could be unofficially credited to Davis. There have been no press box reports of an injury, so until further notice it appears the Cowboys are trying a lineup change.

The five sacks tie a season-high from last season, occurring twice (vs. Denver and Green Bay). The Vikings also sacked him six times in the NFC Divisional Round.

The Cowboys lost all three games. And the heavy pressure had prevented them from mounting a comeback before Roy Williams' touchdown just before halftime. Titans 17, Cowboys 10.

-Rob
@robphillips3 (Twitter)

Davis Back In For Injured Holland
Posted by rphillips at 10/10/2010 6:01 PM CDT

Replaced by Montrae Holland at the end of the first half, starting right guard Leonard Davis is back for the fourth quarter after Holland suffered an eye contusion.

Romo has been under heavy pressure all game. His six sacks tie a season-high from the the NFC Divisional Round in Minnesota last year.

-Rob
@robphillips3 (Twitter)

Found these two interest pieces of news here...

Reaction score
Hes a big slow turd, completely over rated...

Any REAL coach could see that and make the move.....

Season is going down hill real fast, at this point we will be real lucky to go 10-6 or 9-7. That would be extremely stretching it after watching us lose to beatable teams, not to mention we have Randy Moss coming next week.....

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Antonio Pierce(I know this is off topic) will not last on ESPN. He is another dumb ass trying to speak smarter than he is.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That waste almost got Romo killed twice by himself in the 1st half

Davis does suck. With his size and strength he should be one of the best in the game, but there is no accountability on this team so he plays the way he wants to.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At this point I'll take wins over Minnesota, Philly, New York, and Washington and be happy to lose the rest.

That's 7-9 if I did my math right.

Top Bottom