Reaction score
Um... Okay.

You guys act like I'm suggestion division by zero, or the invention of a perpetual motion machine. Nothing I suggested about the Giants use of the walkie talkies is far fetched at all. It would have been easy to do what I suggest.

Fuck it though, I'm not allowed to explore the idea. You guys are never wrong, and I always am. So be it.

Reaction score
They could have, we'll probably never know.

There's a reason the league doesn't allow these to be used during the game TE.

The NFL doesn't need a rule because a couple of guys on this forum think it is impossible to gain an advantage using banned equipment. What is the NFL even thinking? It could NEVER happen, and the idea is laughable smiley posting material.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You're not always wrong, TZS, just this time. What makes you think we know their plays anyway? And to think you could listen to a coach in your head while the play is going on is pretty out there.

Their offense sucked anyway. If they knew our defensive calls they sure didn't play like it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You're not always wrong, TZS, just this time. What makes you think we know their plays anyway? And to think you could listen to a coach in your head while the play is going on is pretty out there.

Their offense sucked anyway. If they knew our defensive calls they sure didn't play like it.

Pretty sure a defensive player has an audio receiver too TE, but I'm sure you'll tell us that your 100% sure that didn't matter either.

The fact is you don't know. Nobody but the Giants knows.

But there is a reason the league has it set up so you CANT use walkie talkies to give the signals.

Top Bottom