LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was talking about Sensabaugh saying Alex Barron can't be blamed for the loss.

I understand what you are saying and Sensebaugh. And I think Sensebaugh is probably stating that were it not for going for a play with 4 seconds left, we could have overcame that. Either way, Barron's play is unacceptable.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I never said Brewster would be a starter for us?

I simply said he would at least make a solid back up G, try again.

And as far as Young I said the same thing about the right tackle position, I didn't say he would be our starter in the future.

You're just saying that, because I said Barron would replace Colombo at right tackle eventually. Which I already admitted.

That's the difference between you and I , I admit when I am wrong.

Hey Cr122. Forget him. All he knows is "Parcells good... Jerry/Wade bad." Personally, he's no better than a troll. He's rather that the Cowboys suck so that he can be right. There is no dealing with someone of that mentality.

And how the fuck can you be wrong about Sam Young? How can he be right about Sam Young? We don't know anything about him.

C

Cr122

I understand what you are saying and Sensebaugh. And I think Sensebaugh is probably stating that were it not for going for a play with 4 seconds left, we could have overcame that. Either way, Barron's play is unacceptable.

I agree with that.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Redskins' fans can be all happy right now, but they would be deluding themselves that they are a good team based on that game. They are not going to find as many teams out there with a stupid OC that the Cowboys have.

C

Cr122

Redskins' fans can be all happy right now, but they would be deluding themselves that they are a good team based on that game. They are not going to find as many teams out there with a stupid OC that the Cowboys have.

Go look at the LOL @ The Redskins thread, I just posted some links from extreme skins.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Go look at the LOL @ The Redskins thread, I just posted some links from extreme skins.

I'd rather not. Seriously. Care to post some of their comments? That site messes with my eyes and head with that color scheme---gives me a serious headache. I think constant exposure to that site could bring about the onset of brain damamge. I'm serious.

WE GIFT-WRAPPED THAT GAME FOR THEM.

They need to tempr that, because they have the Texans coming up.

Top Bottom