InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
On Nov 30 Dallas Cowboys will compete with Seahawks on Thursday night football

IMG_1579.jpeg

I think that we should beat the Seahawks because we getting better with current coach and players and we will see. I hope the cowboys kick Seahawks ass for sure.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Why you say that?
Because you can't possibly know. Nobody can.

You know a game is scheduled, not that it'll actually be played and if it is, no way to know if Dallas will actually compete or be super injury riddled by then and get walked on.

You said "will compete with Seahawks" and you can't possibly know that.

SCHEDULED to compete, sure.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So what is everyone’s predictions for the season?

Let’s post your original prognostications here so we can look back at this thread at the end of the season and laugh

I’m saying we once again go 12-5
We will lead the league in takeaways again for the 3rd year in a row
AND….
We will lead the league in sacks

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
The Giants were a surprise team last year, proving the merits of Daboll as a coach. But Dallas’ roster is simply more talented & there’s far more pressure on big Mac & Dak this season. Games in this rivalry tend to be close, but I think the Cowboys cover the three points.
On Nov 30 Dallas Cowboys will compete with Seahawks on Thursday night football

View attachment 11951

I think that we should beat the Seahawks because we getting better with current coach and players and we will see. I hope the cowboys kick Seahawks ass for sure.
Going to be a good game. Overall, Dallas is the better team & shouldn't have a problem leaving Seattle with a W no matter who's at center.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I forgot to add that we will make the playoffs as a wild card team and get knocked out of the Divisional round again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So what is everyone’s predictions for the season?

Let’s post your original prognostications here so we can look back at this thread at the end of the season and laugh

I’m saying we once again go 12-5
We will lead the league in takeaways again for the 3rd year in a row
AND….
We will lead the league in sacks
Will ultimately depend on injuries and how well our kicker situation plays out.

Brutal schedule though, 11-6 or 12-5 seems about right but a few bad injuries could easily make that 6-11 or 7-10

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
MM has led the Cowboys to two straight 12-5 seasons. Those were the first back-to-back seasons w/double-digit wins in Dallas since the 1991-1996 stretch.

That said, w/Kellen Moore gone, I'll go w/13-3 & they'll make the NFC championship game, finally!

Unfortunately, Dak begs to differ.... 🤣

Top Bottom