dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Schooooooonnnnnnnnn

Cowboys TE Schoonmaker could return to practice this week​

By 105.3 The Fan Staff

Cowboys tight end Luke Schoonmaker may be making his training camp debut sooner than expected.

Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones said Tuesday on 'The K&C Masterpiece' on 105.3 The Fan that Schoonmaker was making progress and could be nearing a return to practice.

"He's actually making a ton of progress. The best reports I've had on him have been from the last three days from Britt Brown (Cowboys director of rehabilitation)," Stephen Jones said. "He's doing a hell of a job. I actually think he'll be moving into practice here at the end of the week."

https://www.audacy.com/1053thefan/s...choonmaker-could-return-to-practice-this-week

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
that dak extension is gonna happen at some point whether yall like it or not

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
little early for that
Schoonmaker May work out but our most glaring weakness is lack of quality depth in our offensive line. Better pray for no injuries and Zach comes back real soon. Relying on Farniok or Josh ball at guard is a recipe for a colossal disaster. Josh Ball should not even be on the team. He is terrible. Hopefully there will be some quality offensive line help that becomes available This pre season. McCarthy better have Dak getting rid of the ball in his new Texas coast offense when injuries occur to our starting line.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Schoonmaker May work out but our most glaring weakness is lack of quality depth in our offensive line. Better pray for no injuries and Zach comes back real soon. Relying on Farniok or Josh ball at guard is a recipe for a colossal disaster. Josh Ball should not even be on the team. He is terrible. Hopefully there will be some quality offensive line help that becomes available This pre season. McCarthy better have Dak getting rid of the ball in his new Texas coast offense when injuries occur to our starting line.
Calm down. Ball is almost assuredly not making the team and there's little chance Farniok is starting anywhere on the OL.

If Martin doesn't report and it starts looking like he'll miss games, they'll sign a free agent before week one.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I couldnt give two shits less about Ronald Jones, in fact I never really believed he was making the team anyway.

But I don't understand how the NFLPA lets the league get away with this kind of stuff (assuming what he is saying is true).

Of course this is the same league office that suspended one of our assistant coaches because he was taking a prescription drug for side effects from diabetes, so I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

Top Bottom