Mr.Po

Reaction score
January, 2, 2012

By Todd Archer EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J.

With Sunday’s loss to the New York Giants, the Cowboys finished third in the NFC East for the second straight year and will have an easier 2012 schedule as a result.

In the two games decided by their place in the standings the Cowboys will host Chicago (8-8) at Cowboys Stadium and travel to Seattle (7-9). Had they won, they would have hosted Green Bay (15-1) and traveled to San Francisco (13-3).

Here is the remainder of the schedule, not including NFC East foes:

Home: New Orleans, Tampa, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Chicago.

Away: Atlanta, Carolina, Baltimore, Cincinnati and Seattle.

Reaction score
Wonder if we'll get a division game this year on T-day. It's been a while since we've had one.

Probably. Only other options are N.O. or TB. I think our game with the Saints will end up being a SNF/MNF game. We did have TB on TDay a few years ago but I doubt we'll see that next year with them finishing this year on a 10 game losing streak.

DragonCowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
This honestly looks like a 6-10/5-11 schedule to me the way we finished our season.

I think we can beat Cleveland, Tampa, maybe Carolina, and maybe Seattle.

We were lucky to go 2-4 in our division. I think we end up splitting with Washington and getting swept by Philly and New York.

Unless we get a massive overhaul of our secondary, or a great pass rusher opposite Ware, or an offensive line that gives a damn.

Top Bottom