Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;yEIpM8-RCPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEIpM8-RCPs&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Reaction score
This past weekend I recorded my comedy album "Steve Cox: Mustachismo".

After my Louisiana dates later this month, I'll be releasing it free online. I'll post here for sure.

Reaction score
This past weekend I recorded my comedy album "Steve Cox: Mustachismo".

After my Louisiana dates later this month, I'll be releasing it free online. I'll post here for sure.
Checked this thread every day for 2 fucking years Rock.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Just noticed this thread and did a search. You must be a shape shifter Mr Cox. Same lines... which were very good, but it appears you had a makeover. Are you still active on the comedy scene? Listen to 24/7 comedy radio on the iheart app at work somtimes.

Reaction score
Checked this thread every day for 2 fucking years Rock.

Ha ha, I recorded the show, listened to it, and hated it. About that time I started re-writing a bunch of stuff. Took down a bunch of the videos I had online. I'm a whole new comic. One day when I'm ready I'll give the album a shot again.

Reaction score
Just noticed this thread and did a search. You must be a shape shifter Mr Cox. Same lines... which were very good, but it appears you had a makeover. Are you still active on the comedy scene? Listen to 24/7 comedy radio on the iheart app at work somtimes.

Kind of. Haven't done much since I moved to Cleveland, but that is mainly because I'm focusing on knocking out my screen play I've been working on longer than Hostile has been working on his novel. I'll start hitting it soon. Yeah, my stuff has changed a lot compared to the videos I still have up on youtube. I really don't do many of those jokes anymore. I did an hour set just before I left austin that I killed at. Maybe the best set I ever did, and didn't record it. Kicking myself. 80 people packed into a room that holds 50 and I murdered it.

Reaction score
If you were writing a sitcom, what would it be?

Hmmm good question. Probably something about a handy-man who has a miserable life, but at night uses to his internet personality to get the love and admiration he needs. Only problem is, I see this guy as a fat dude, and in sitcoms fat dudes always have a hot wife...

Top Bottom